Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 05, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

I don't know what you're referring to about the accelerometer.

It is you who brought up the accelerometer and not me.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 02, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
Phones use an accelerometer to run the level app. Because an accelerometer is a weight balanced on springs, it will always point down towards the earth when using the level. I don't understand how this can be taken as evidence for a flat earth. It can't be really. Won't a plumb line always point straight down? Doesn't a dropped object always fall down? It's the same thing. I'm getting confused by the ludicrosity of this experiment.
I don't think I need to tell you that calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, but I will. Calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, anywhere and everywhere. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Yes, a plumb line will always point straight down, but not the accelermeter as you have falsely asserted.  The accelermeter can point in any direction and show level (you should watch the pre-flight experiments).  If you think otherwise, then you are clearly delusional and don't understand the reason for setting a reference point for level during calibration.  The phone was off during the entire experiment, thus gravity and the accelerometer had no effect on the bubble level app during the experiment.  Ireland being on the other side of the so-called globe could never show level in regards to the same reference point for level obtained during calibration in the u.s.a.  However, Ireland does show level using the same reference point obtained in the u.s.a, thus the earth is flat!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

antijon

I haven't falsely asserted anything, I know an accelerometer can show a force in any direction. And when an accelerometer is motionless the dominant force acting on it is gravity. That's why the guy didn't put it on his head and do the Macarena when he calibrated it. He wanted it to be calibrated to the level of the floor, as by gravity.

The calibration has nothing to do with location, it only allows you, the user, to set it to show level at what you believe is level. A normal bubble level doesn't need to be calibrated, and you can see what it shows in the video, two level floors. So congrats to the engineers and contractors that built the airports.

Likewise it doesn't matter if the phone was turned off or on, the calibration would remain the same. I don't know where you're coming up with these arguments but you're misunderstanding everything. How do you not see what you're saying as being wrong? I just don't understand.  :-\

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 05, 2017, 03:03:52 PM
I haven't falsely asserted anything, I know an accelerometer can show a force in any direction. And when an accelerometer is motionless the dominant force acting on it is gravity. That's why the guy didn't put it on his head and do the Macarena when he calibrated it. He wanted it to be calibrated to the level of the floor, as by gravity.

The calibration has nothing to do with location, it only allows you, the user, to set it to show level at what you believe is level. A normal bubble level doesn't need to be calibrated, and you can see what it shows in the video, two level floors. So congrats to the engineers and contractors that built the airports.

Likewise it doesn't matter if the phone was turned off or on, the calibration would remain the same. I don't know where you're coming up with these arguments but you're misunderstanding everything. How do you not see what you're saying as being wrong? I just don't understand.  :-\

The accelerometer can only detect acceleration and not gravity itself.  The accelerometer resting on the floor during calibration isn't undergoing acceleration, thus the accelerometer isn't calibrated on a level floor by gravity as you have once again falsely asserted.  Gravity is nothing more than density and buoyancy.  Anything heavier than air will fall through it and anything lighter than air will rise.

Gravock

gravityblock

antijon,

Let me ask you this question.  Do you think Ireland has the same reference point for level relative to a reference point for level in the u.s.a on a globe model?  I can easily provide an illustration showing how a person standing at one location on a globe doesn't have the same reference point for level, up, down, left, and right relative to a person who is on the other side of the fake globe.

Gravock