Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Hi nr sorry didn't mean to diminish what you've done where can I find the work on the net and how far have you refined the project .sounds expensive I'm still stuck on this electrostatic induction idea until Thu experimentation I prove it wrong .not Thu conversation. I've got to battle this out with my self . so far not bad but maybe it's not for everyone. I see some would like more power and don smith's work would be better for them.others John b's work would work for them. I like the extreme simplicity and efficiently of caps. Do it any were kind of thing portable. Make from scraps .will cycle a million times long life. People living on gabage dumps all there lives can do this .people having to live in there autos in Mexico city can have hope now. And all the old folks having to CHOOSE between heat and lights or food will have recourse now. Seems like every time someone comes up with something it's to expensive to make. Man is wolf to man and that's a real tangible problem day in and day out with life and death realty. Thank you NL for your post .Jim out

ARMCORTEX

Jimbo, where is the image ?

Make it as detailed as possible, with component values and dimensions.

When will you post this? And do post pictures or a video so you we know you are not bullshitting.

As you know, God made humans with limited lifespan.

Magluvin

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on May 07, 2016, 05:41:00 PM
Jimbo, where is the image ?

Make it as detailed as possible, with component values and dimensions.

When will you post this? And do post pictures or a video so you we know you are not bullshitting.

As you know, God made humans with limited lifespan.

Well there you go again here in another thread.  Demanding pics and video, values and dimentions 'as detailed as possible' ??? ??? ???

"And do post pictures or a video so you we know you are not bullshitting."  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Well what about YOU!!!  YOU made claims but wont show anything!!!!   So who are you to make hypocritical demands of others??????? ::)

Mags

ARMCORTEX

I have something in the works, I dont feel its appropriate to show it now untill I made it.

I wont show you my 3d designs yet.

If I succeed, I will tell you about it, If I dont, I will tell you about it.

Its like my algodoo sims, but I am adding some disconnecting belts and implementing by a few methods the ideas found in this page.

Lots of designs, lots of possibilities, my designs are simple so I dont reveal them yet. If I cannot get the funding of organizations to test my ideas I will post them here in manufacurable format.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magnetism/Flywheel.htm

jimbo

And I probably won't be till some time Sunday evening .so check back later by then some elase may post there results .or not ? You should hear from someone this isn't rocket science. Cheap quick simple . should come fast. Jim out 🍺