Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesluh

I measured 108v across + and - of diode bridge, positive lead would not charge my capacitor as far as I could tell, I also tried to charge a motor run cap and no luck there either.  My ground rods might be the issue.

jimbo

Might be try the house ground the small round hole in you electrical out let .then if you have a old phone line try the outer maltalic shielding not the wires that shielding is supposed to be very good. If you have a pipe going into the ground some were like water or well .108 DC is workable .you got the analog amp meter in line and set to low est setting you will see it.if you go to a scrap yard you can pick up motor caps for almost nothing. Try just charging your caps with the 108dc directly that has to work or the caps screwed .if your using grounds rods can you put salt and water down in the earth with them?

jimbo

It's probably the inverter I tried several that were hivoltage that didn't work lucky the working ones are cheep truck stop inverters for simis  I got a 400 watt unit for 15.00 on sale .just use your wall electrical outlet .cut a cord and plug off a though out and make one lead shorter than the other to minimise the chance of a short out. Use the ground in the wall outlet put a screw driver in the round ground hole and a wire cliped to it now attach a neon onto the ground now plug in the he coard and touch each line just once that will give you the hot line tye a not in the hot line .unplug it and the a not in it .now your hot will work wire in your bridge diode connect the ground. Put the neon across the cap terminals .leave the negative disconnected.
If you're concerned about the set up use a wall switch controlled outlet .this will confirm your set up and that you need a different cheap inverted. The cap will only charge up to the level of the neon 90 volts dc but if you are not using the DC bridge rectifier you will have a short to ground and pop a circuit bracker those diodes have to be functional to stop the current ..if it stays on seemingly it might be charging and discharging so fast you can't see it don't keep using this set up use a cheap inverter to limit the power .that plug has between 10,000 and 20,000 Watts behind it just waiting for you to frac up..just verify and that's all .and don't use it again.way to much potential for trouble.Jim out.

Tesluh

I tried using the wall outlet and blew the gfci, would need to put it on a dedicated non gfci circuit to try it, otherwise I have apile of different inverters here I can test with.

jimbo

Been off grid so long for got about gfic .not part of my life now  :o