Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Hello dieter
Sorry not really interested in it do some more bench. Work and post more results  to move your point forward. A better approach is  spintronics just make a box with one end open and the other end with a small hole the only rules are all out side parts in the small hole area must be North the inside of box north  no South exposed to the small hole area .then stack a set of small neo's together to make a rod with a North and South end and then put the North into the hole with a tube like a straw .North exposed to North doesn't make sense but it sucks it in and out the other end fast!!.now design a motor with this .arrangement.

dieter

You didn't have to go off topic, but thanks.

I see you have an amp meter, and I guess you also have a volt meter. Just measure volts (well I guess about 12 to 13) and Amps (in serial between battery and inverter), then multiply and tell us.

Also compare this to a situation in which you use the negative inverter output instead of the earth connection. Is it more or less?

jimbo

Hello dieter
This tec is very old . was used on lyenden jars a precursor to modern caps .the trick is elevated voltages .or potential in other words it's a proven system .the early American father's used it to charge the jars aka caps my take on this is when the caps are in a series like three or four the isolated caps charge by the potential of there environment .just adjusting to the new conditions there trapped into.they become polarized like a battery then I steal the charges from them. A Similitude is a string of nails touching a magnet each mail becomes polarized or magnified but nothing there to extract .or use both use inductance.to achieve the results. A billion hivoltage protons will a tract a billion electrons from the environment earth ground the best.I'm pumping out energy from the earth .or if you get a hold of the ground end you!. .good luck with your work. Ps this works just as well with hivoltage negitve.so from one source a hivoltage POS and neg you can double your energy.it's physics.

Tesluh

Good to see this thread getting some discussion, Jim, my schematic was the same as yours minus the ampmeter and swing switch.  Basically asking if either had a purpose in the circuit other than to measure current or discharge the caps.  Hoping to simply charge the 4 caps first then figure out the best way to use that charge.

dieter

Thanks, seems like I better take a closer look at this old technology then.