Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Not antenna, but simply not used.

Long time ago, AC mains was just one wire, plus ground. This worked, but was a big waste. Bow instead we use the "neutral" wire that gies back to the power company. Depending in your power factor, you may pay too much or too little for your electricity, because we are charged an average flatrate of power factor, or of being "in phase".

But that doesn't mean your concept must be UU or COP<=1.

Just saying, any AC can be used (whether rectified or not) to connect to earth.

Just measure the V*A=W that flows from the battery to the inverter.

You can also run the inverter with a strong Computer power supply from mains, then use a Watt meter.

jimbo

Hi tesluh
Can't read the diagram    format not supported .sorry I might need an new app .what format is it if you can tell ? Been looking at using MOSFETs to do the cap dumping and using a photo translater with a neon to trigger at 90 volts the neon would have a big value resistor in series with it for limiting the current loss and just light up at 90 volts to signal the photo transistor there by trigining the MOSFET .then everything would reset. Your right about the danger !!! But so is getting out of bed if you don't watch your self. I can't post any pics right now camera broken. Jim

jimbo

Hi Dieter
Sorry don't understand what your referring to  can you make it clearer ? Thanks for your consideration.

dieter

BTW. I hate to rain on anybodies parade, but we all must seek truth and confirmed facts. Therefor I invite anyone to rain on MY parade and convince me that I'm wrong, if anybody can, see here:
http://overunity.com/17116/searching-for-buddy-in-promising-magnet-motor-project/msg500202/#new

Not trying to hijack this thread, just curious why the the disprovers don't disprove ME... :)

dieter

@ Jim,

using only one wire of AC with earth does not mean there comes no energy from the inverter. It does not matter whether it is rectified AC (=rippled DC) or normal AC.

But maybe I misunderstood your concept.

I do believe that you can pull energy out of the ground, eg. by high back emf spikes, that literarly are pulling electrons out of the earth, esp. with a large contact surface. As you seem to interrupt the cirquit for the blinking thing, you may have such a back emf, that could be a factor.

Also notice lightbulbs are brighter with a higher voltage, even if the Watts go down because the amps went down more than the volts went up.

Example: 100V and 0.1 Amp lightbulb is brighter than with 50V at 0.2 A. But of course the AC frequency and waveform must be altered to change the Amps from 0.1 to 0.2 with the same lightbulb...

Or, if you reduce duty cycle, but increase Voltage, it will also be brighter.