Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MH's ideal coil and voltage question

Started by tinman, May 08, 2016, 04:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can a voltage exist across an ideal inductor that has a steady DC current flowing through it

yes it can
5 (25%)
no it cannot
11 (55%)
I have no idea
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

tinman

Quote from: MileHigh on July 01, 2016, 01:12:48 AM
Brad:

So, you are never going to make a graph to back up your whackadoo "dual current" theory.  Surprise surprise.

For what it's worth, I count about 12 spelling, punctuation, and style mistakes in your posting #1570.

I actually responded to that issue in a moderate amount of detail but it passed right through you like you weren't even there.  Yes I could easily whip your ass on the bench, and that has been established beyond a shadow of a doubt, but it's likely that I will never go on a bench again.

I don't really know what you are talking about, and I am not really following the discussion.  Now, if you can actually formulate a proper question and not have it be the usual half-assed mangling of the English language and I can actually understand you without having to rely on a secret decoder ring, then I might try answering.

MileHigh

Odd how it is only you that ever has trouble  understanding what i  write-mmm?

So-you make the claim that you could whip my butt on the bench, but refuse to back it up.
I have seen your effort at building a simple electromagnet,and it looked like some one had a bad day with the reel on there fishing rod,so i think im safe there-on the bench.

Could you please post again-in detail as to how the current will flow without a potential difference between coil an source.

Thanks
Brad

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on July 01, 2016, 12:24:07 AM
Then why do you say the 1p Ohm trace is wrong?

Or, if you're not saying that, are you saying that it is not close enough to ideal? If so, why?

Is the first 3 seconds of a 158 thousand year time constant not close enough to a perfect straight line for you?

As i said-at what point were actual real world measurements substituted  for math that just followed the trend of those actual measurement taken?.

If we look at what nature shows us,we can go from a liquid to a solid when we go from a value of 1 down to 0. So we know drastic changes are indeed possible in one small change-one value less,and we went from a liquid to a solid.

I am remaining undecided until such time that some one can give a solid reason as to how current can flow from a source to the coil,when that coil has the same voltage across it-->apparently

Brad.

MileHigh

Everybody has trouble understanding what you write, because sometimes the way you write is extremely odd.

Quotesome one had a bad day with the reel on there fishing rod

Grok this: They're going to get their rose petals and fishing rod over there.

tinman

Quote from: MileHigh on July 01, 2016, 06:41:59 AM
Everybody has trouble understanding what you write, because sometimes the way you write is extremely odd.

Or it could be just the fact that Australians do not always word things the same way as other countries-->did that ever cross your mind?

I mean,words can have different meanings.
E.G Complete and finished--seem the same-yea
If you have finished a project,it is now complete.

Or in your case MH,it ,makes you feel !complete! to argue with others here on this forum,but if you took me on in a build off,you would be !finished!  :D

Could you please post again-in detail as to how the current will flow without a potential difference between coil an source.

Brad

MileHigh

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the way Australians speak English and everything to do with your own personal problems with language.  Don't play straw man.  There is never going to be a build-off of anything, so fantasize away.