Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Motor consumes no charge ?

Started by Gothic, May 11, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Gothic on May 16, 2016, 05:16:18 PM
Funny how the mind works,  several times I looked over the pdf posted and at the " buzzer"
experiment I always saw 4700 uf capacitors being used, but only c1 and c2 are, c3 is
470...   O.K.  not as hopeful as I was before,  damn.

p.s. I did the experiment with all three caps 400v 2500 uf  and did not get the "overvoltage"
         on c3 as is claimed in the pdf

Try turning the diode around. This may work, it may not. But in any case the C3 capacitor should be only 1/10 the capacitance value of the other two capacitors.

Floor

Quote from TK

"The energy, in Joules, on a capacitor goes linearly with capacitance but goes as the square of the voltage: E=(CV2)/2
So if you double the voltage the energy goes up by 22 or 4 times, but if you double the capacitance the energy goes up by 2. "

There is a parallel in kinetics which is  Ek = 1/2mv^2.... Kinetic energy = 1/2 Mass x velocity^2
The kinetic energy of a 50 kg mass traveling at 20 meters per second is
                          Ek = 1/2 •  50kg • (20m/s)^2 ..... 1/2 • (50kg • 400m/s) ..... 1/2 • 20000 = 10000 joules.
Twice the mass = 2 times the kinetic energy.

The kinetic energy of a 100kg mass traveling at 20 meters per second is
                          Ek = 1/2 •  100kg • (20m/s)^2 ..... 1/2 • (100kg • 400m/s) ..... 1/2 •  = 40000 joules.

Twice the speed = 4 times the kinetic energy.  (the velocity increase squared or 2 squared)

The kinetic energy of an 50 kg mass traveling at 40 meters per second (twice the velocity) is
                          Ek = 1/2 •  50kg • (40m/s)2 ..... 1/2 • (50kg • 1600m/s) ..... 1/2 • 80000 = 4000 joules

4000 joules is 4 times 1000 joules.

Floor

Sorry that's

Ek = 1/2 •  100kg • (20m/s)2 ..... 1/2 • (100kg • 400m/s) ..... 1/2 • 40000= 20000 joules.

Gothic

Hi T.K. thanks for the tip, but there,s no point in doing
the test again. I had originally thought all three caps
were of the same value, so when an overvoltage was shown
in cap 3 that got my nickers in a twist, being that
capacitance is a surface area value, a higher voltage
with the same uf seemed like a done deal. but... not...

Oh well back to reading Stienmetz lectures... here,s an
interesting table from within the pdf.

"Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and
  impulses, and other transients"

by Charles Proteus Steinmetz.

Very dry but I hope to gain some insight

@floor are you calculating the contact mass of the solenoid
     i,m confused and impressed... i,m FLOORed ;D

p.s. here,s an interesting page http://www.ovaltech.ca/energy/energy2.html

Floor

@Gothic

Quote from Gothic
quote "floor are you calculating the contact mass of the solenoid,  i,m confused and impressed... i,m FLOORed" end quote.

I'm confused as well what solenoid ?  No need to answer that.

My semi botched post was just a note to fellow explorers, that are closer to my level of knowledge.
(not intended to offend the more experienced among us, who are undoubtedly, already aware of such parallels)

Thanks for the link
ground level -  not better than -  bottom line - sometimes squeaking - yeah sometime decking
                best wishes               
                floor