Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is breakthrough energy

Started by markdansie, May 17, 2016, 09:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@AC and @all

OK, I have now reopened and upgraded my own forum and have started to put up information on Spin Conveyance and more. For anyone interested it is located here.....

http://etherimpress.com/forum/index.php?topic=684.msg2326#msg2326

Good luck to all.

wattsup

Reiyuki

I have a question/thought related to the 'frictional coefficient' between two differently spinning charges in SCT.

Imagine you have 2 cylinders next to each-other spinning at different rates.  If they touch, they transfer energy between each-other and eventually match spin velocities.  The amount of energy transfer in physics is the frictional coefficient.

If you were to look at it one-dimensionally, space in CT would resemble a non-newtonian fluid (becomes harder the harder it is struck).  Spin leaks out with minimal affect at low energies but imparts significant change at high velocities (Tesla's Disrupted Discharges or damped waves).

In conventional EE, it would be modelled as the 'near field vs far field'  or that  funny gap between fields and waves at ~50-500khz.  And of course, extremely high frequencies would appear as solid lumps of charge (IE: photons or radioactive particles), while extremely low frequency would appear with thermal effects.

It would seem like one possible OU venue under CT theory would be to slowly spin up an object to high voltage and quickly discharge it, imparting some extra force on space in one direction but not the other due to this frictional imbalance.  Magnetostriction amplifiers would be the way to go if this is the case.

I hope I am explaining that in a way that makes sense..  Does it?