Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Dielectric Displacement Current generate a magnetic field?

Started by Reiyuki, May 22, 2016, 01:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Dielectric Displacement Current generate a magnetic field?  (paradoxical properties of displacement current)

Yes, it does
5 (100%)
No, it does not
0 (0%)
Other (explain)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

John.K1

Quote from: Dave45 on May 23, 2016, 08:17:40 PM
Why does an electron only create a magnetic field when its moving, why not at rest?
When its energized is it spinning and not at rest?

Hi Dave, I can imagine that every electron is actually little magnet, if they move chaotically the magnetic field cancel. Once the electrons move in one direction their magnetic fields alignes and you get measurable value. Not sure if there is such thing as electron in the rest.

Reiyuki

@dave,
  If we're following the electron model, I'd agree with John.K1, that spins are present but chaotic, and when moving they order themselves.  Coherent vs chaotic.  I suspect unipolar induction math could mathematically describe the behavior.   Wattsup would likely explain it under nuclear "Spin Conveyance" model and ignore electrons entirely.

Continuing on, the question is whether dielectric current has an associated magnetic field:

If the answer is 'Yes', then it likely means:
* With coils, extra energy might be extracted from our capacitor to do to real work, as it is charging or discharging.

* A charging/discharging capacitor may be literally boosted by applying a magnetic field as it is charging.  It would look like 'Tesla's Notes on a Unipolar Dynamo' spiral, but instead applied to capacitor plates.  A capacitor made of two opposite pancake winding instead of plates would be incredibly efficient.   (see: 'Mislavskij transformer')

If the answer is 'No', then it likely means:
* Displacement current is literally superconductive (transmits energy without losses).

* Since it's not bound by magnetism, displacements faster than C might be allowed (since compression waves can propagate faster than individual particle velocities).  I believe Don Smith mentioned dielectric propagation at 1.53c.

* If displacement can occur >C, then it means a fast-discharging capacitor can create free displacements elsewhere in open space.

I think the answer is probably a bit of both (magnetism on the plates, but not in the dielectric).

With these concepts in mind, all of a sudden many of the proclaimed OU systems start to make sense ;)

DreamThinkBuild

Hi lancaIV,

Thanks for those patents. I've found a patent of a four plate capacitor with some interesting "claims" of glowing, getting cold and self running. It seems he wants to use the cooling effect for air conditioning, maybe some kind of Peltier effect going on between the plates.

CN1104390 - Voltage magnificator, four-pole plate capacitor and permanent cell

https://www.google.com/patents/CN1104390A?cl=en
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?CC=CN&NR=1104390A&KC=A&FT=D

Looks like two inner plates with a static HV DC source and then the outer plates are spiked with DC pulses.

EDIT:

Hi Reiyuki,

Here are some of my notes on effects of spinning dielectrics these are usually opposite of homopolar generators. If the dielectric is spun through a charged field then it will show magnetic properties according to the Rowland Effect.

lancaIV