Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marko Rodin Coil -- 007 Device

Started by Dog-One, June 02, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbon sugar

Hi jeg, if I continue with this, although many do not see how functional it is, the toroidal coil is great, you have to make some small adjustments, nothing more, but if it works, the field it generates is electric, and when I could get to the 5kv output was without a capacitor, there are some improvements that are very efficient and there is something about the kapanadze that will be very useful, maybe some of them already have that info, I'm making some new toroidal coils, it is the same design as the POE vortex coil, but the construction material changes radically and that produces many improvements

Jeg

Quote from: carbon sugar on September 02, 2020, 08:59:35 AM
Hi jeg, if I continue with this, although many do not see how functional it is, the toroidal coil is great, you have to make some small adjustments, nothing more, but if it works, the field it generates is electric, and when I could get to the 5kv output was without a capacitor, there are some improvements that are very efficient and there is something about the kapanadze that will be very useful, maybe some of them already have that info, I'm making some new toroidal coils, it is the same design as the POE vortex coil, but the construction material changes radically and that produces many improvements

Hi Carbon
thanks for sharing.

I have built this coil, and indeed it amplifies voltage when load is not connected. Yes standing waves, yes reflections, yes voltage amplification, but NO it is not the rodin coil form which is responsible. I am quite certain that two transmission lines the one close to the other will produce the same amplification. My question is how to extract energy without diminishing the output voltage. One way is accumulation to a capacitor bank and firing at controllable time intervals. Any idea on this?

sm0ky2

I have just built my first rodin coil.
(and no its not 'perfect')

Before connecting anything to power i wanted to take some baseline readings.
3.1 Ohms on both coils (although one is 1.5 inches longer being on top)
[if it matters: 12 points, 12 turns, 12ga wire]

The pair of open coils acts as a receiver of sorts, catching all noise in the area.
This can be scoped, amplified, filtered by chan. Etc
Radio can alter the instantaneous measured resistance of a single coil.
[this was mind boggling at first, but after replacing batteries, switching dmm's, refinishing the connection points, i realized the resistance WAS in fact changing over time.
But only when the coil was unshielded and in certain locations.

I shocked it with a 9v battery and there was a low power standing wave for some time
(both coils open)
Magnetic oscillations could be detected at a distance of 11 inches, diminishing over time.

My pre-examination research had uncovered reports that the power was sustainable.
My failures in this area could be from imperfections in my windings
Or
The fact that my secondary begins 180-degrees out of phase.
(This was my logical coin-toss based on the circuit and Marco's pictures)

or maybe it just oscillates and fades away once all the power is dissipated.

In theory, each coil has a similar capacity to its partner
So they could go back and forth.

My next tests will involve scoping the standing wave

Then possibly capacitors and a variable resistance/ inductance for tuning.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I think if we want to understand this science,
We need to translate it into our own science.

Start with a single 12-pointed winding
Measure the inductance
Add a single secondary winding
Repeat
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Using Pythagorean-Fourier triangulation of the inductive curve:

Mathematically i find the same inductance as a normal 6-turn coil
And exactly 1/2 the reluctance.

Can anyone confirm?