Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marko Rodin Coil -- 007 Device

Started by Dog-One, June 02, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Meanwhile, 007 has achieved 3rd party validation, cashed investors checks and signed non-disclosure agreements.  You have heard and seen all you will ever get from him.

So, if Russ cannot at least replicate the results or possibly/accidentally build a self runner.  The game is over.  Time to look elsewhere.

Seems like the same story over and over.  I'm really starting to doubt if an OpenSource device will ever see the light of day.  The guys that really know their stuff aren't talking, leaving only the guys that aren't afraid to try, stumbling.  And even if one of these guys is successful, there's no way it will ever be replicated.  Plenty pitiful.

TinselKoala

Actually, the people who _really_ know their stuff, the ones that are interested anyway, are telling you that these things do NOT work as claimed, they do NOT produce "overunity" in terms of more energy out than in, they will _never_ produce self-runners or power loads at greater efficiency than known ordinary techniques, and many of them (like Akula/Ruslan/Kapanadze; FTW QEG, etc.) are outright hoaxes, frauds and scams.

And if that "007" is the same one that I think he is, he has absolutely no credibility in these matters at all.

AlienGrey

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 13, 2016, 01:05:45 AM
Actually, the people who _really_ know their stuff, the ones that are interested anyway, are telling you that these things do NOT work as claimed, they do NOT produce "overunity" in terms of more energy out than in, they will _never_ produce self-runners or power loads at greater efficiency than known ordinary techniques, and many of them (like Akula/Ruslan/Kapanadze; FTW QEG, etc.) are outright hoaxes, fraud's even and scams.

And if that "007" is the same one that I think he is, he has absolutely no credibility in these matters at all.
Maybe and maybe not, I tend to think it's more like making order out of disorder. Henry Moray, Don Smith and Troy Reed and all true inventors.

The thing about energy is like a cake if I cut it into a 100 slices and share it at a cost of 1 % interest how can I expect a return if there is only one cake ? isn't energy the same ? explain that, if you can't create nor destroy energy some part of the equation is missing, try looking at something particles do all the time.

Dog-One

This is a long video best viewed when you can casually watch it in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgnHnXvjbw

As you will see, Russ has to his satisfaction replicated the intended effect--true power out > true power in.  His next goal is to understand the power factor relationships that are going on in this device/circuit and attempt to effectively find a way to harness the power that is actually circulating.

You will also notice he has some high quality power measuring instrumentation capable of resolving this mystery.  I would expect from his diligent research and learning we will soon get to the bottom of things, be that what they are.

Dog-One