Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Platin-Gold voltaic cell, would it work?

Started by dieter, June 07, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Would a simple voltaic cell with gold and platin work? And if so, how, as they both don't oxidize?

Alternatively a Gold-Gold cell could be tried, with two molecular variations or differing surface-properties of gold, or with two diffrent concentrations of electrolytes for the 2 electrodes.

pomodoro

Yes it works best  :-[ in 98% H2SO4. I tried platinum black vs shiny Pt in air. Hydrogen Karpens at one atmosphere don't work for long. Check my posts from a few years ago when I did some experiments with Profitis. The power from the air Karpens ( not posted here) was so weak that it is not worth it. :o :o

dieter

So the electron-negativity diffrence of the elements is limited by the factor of possible oxidation, I guess?

profitis

'So the electron-negativity diffrence of the
elements is limited by the factor of possible
oxidation, I guess?'
>Nah.gold and plat will simply not corrodes one iota in koh,h2so4,naso4,nahco3 electrolyes.it'l work

profitis

'The power from
the air Karpens ( not posted here) was so weak that it is not worth it. :o :o'>errm