Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity assisted power project- GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 11, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

All I can say is that you have a strong will, burnit0017 :-)
Aside from that, and not to be a party killer, but I might have experienced from several experiments that gravity and magnets can't provide energy...
If you really want to try something, that I failed in making, is this one:
https://youtu.be/LDRorMyxdO0

If you for some reason can make a magnet that keeps its magnetic orientation while it is spinning around, this device will actually work.
The idea is that the inner rotor is a magnetic south pole at the circumference, and north pole in the center. The outer rotor is magnetized through its diameter so south is on one side and north on the other side - even if it is spinning around.
IF you can achieve this, you have a magnet motor with 20% excess energy.
Let me explain:
In this construction, both outer and inner rotor has the same torque, but the inner rotor spins 20% faster than the outer rotor due to the 5/4 gear ratio. This is proven by simulations only. That means the energy of the inner rotor must be higher. As you know that torque multiplied with RPM is energy.
The problem:
How can I get a permanent magnet keep its magnetic orientation in the same direction while it is spinning? When that problem is solved, you got yourself an over unity device.

You cannot magnetize the outer rotor with external magnets. That will cause the outer rotor to increase the torque to 20% more than the inner rotor. So it will not work.

Now you can start figure things out to make it work :-)

Low-Q

Quote from: burnit0017 on August 31, 2016, 02:16:09 PM
https://youtu.be/8RKKecCTds4
I must say you really put lots of good work into your projects. I'm impressed. Hope it works as you want it to :-)

burnit0017

https://youtu.be/I0MdmaIZrkU

posting just for info, nice pendulum configuration, I will give it a try