Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unable to Post on

Started by ourbobby, June 21, 2016, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ourbobby

Hello,
         I have been trying to post on this thread "http://overunity.com/4057/12v-60a-car-battery-maybe-dead/msg486312/#msg486312"
some of my examples and I keep getting this message "You already submitted this post!  You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page".

Can some one reset this thread or explain Why I am getting this message.

Thank you

ourbobby

Hello,
         Contrary to Groundloop's comments that it is advisable to only charge single batteries, I am currently charging three batteries in parallel. I am using the original circuit from page 1. However, I have made some changes to the values of components. I have a trifilar coil already wound on a Bedini Spool, it is 20awg and length of single wire loop is 25 meters. It is 235 turns and is air core. I have changed the capacitor to 390nf. The frequency , obviously, is altered by the size of the, so I have 50ohm 5Wt in series with the pot which is reading 296 Ohms. Base current 180ma. I am using a BU326A. The frequency is showing 91KHz.

I have found over the past couple of weeks that the batteries are charging more quickly after each discharge, and these three parallel batteries are following the same pattern. I refer to John Bedini's comment about "conditioning" batteries, as I now feel that this might be occurring. If so, ultimately, these batteries will start to perform very well. In the pics the Pulse is at the collector.