Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eye wittness accounts from people who have seen the TPUs

Started by hartiberlin, November 07, 2006, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

No need to attack Lindsay or Steven.

Steven is not the only one that has been screwed.  Recently, TRW developed an aircraft engine that utilized the earth's magentic field as a source fo power.  You will not find this via google.  Anyway, the Fed decided that this new engine would upset the economy of the aircraft industry and squashed it.

Here's my take on Steve and his TPU.   He invented an OU device with almost zero commercial value.  If he made a dime off it - more power to him.  The only way this will ever get to the masses is through tinkerers who give it away freely.  If you invented the goods, but couldn't make anything off it - would you really want to give it away just like that?  No one gave it to you.  You had to figure it out yourself.  It is incredibly difficult to overcome human nature.

Steven owes us nothing.  He doesn't have to tell us jack $#!+.  Yes, he has explained enough ot make it work. 

I think Tesla pointed out that "A rotating magnetic field can be constructed using two orthogonal coils with 90 degrees phase difference in their AC currents."  For those who can't get a visual on that - here is a patent that uses this effect:

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US5646524&F=0&QPN=US5646524

For you rocket scientists - you can create a rotating magnet field with two orthogonal coils and then couple out with a third - magetic fields are 3 dimensional.  You get one hell of a field that way...right Steven?  But hey, what do I know - I'm just a newb...haha!

In my post above, I was just pointing out that I could not find a patent and that there seemed to be little commercial value in the device - which is a real pisser if you invetned it.

To all of those that hit the right combo and got scared $#!+less - come on back.  The MIB aren't gong to knock on your door - you have to manipulate time to get their attention.  If you burned the device to a cinder - oops - Steve warned you...

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

starcruiser

Quote from: Grumpy on November 09, 2006, 10:15:06 AM
No need to attack Lindsay or Steven.

Steven is not the only one that has been screwed.  Recently, TRW developed an aircraft engine that utilized the earth's magentic field as a source fo power.  You will not find this via google.  Anyway, the Fed decided that this new engine would upset the economy of the aircraft industry and squashed it.

Here's my take on Steve and his TPU.   He invented an OU device with almost zero commercial value.  If he made a dime off it - more power to him.  The only way this will ever get to the masses is through tinkerers who give it away freely.  If you invented the goods, but couldn't make anything off it - would you really want to give it away just like that?  No one gave it to you.  You had to figure it out yourself.  It is incredibly difficult to overcome human nature.

Steven owes us nothing.  He doesn't have to tell us jack $#!+.  Yes, he has explained enough ot make it work. 

I think Tesla pointed out that "A rotating magnetic field can be constructed using two orthogonal coils with 90 degrees phase difference in their AC currents."  For those who can't get a visual on that - here is a patent that uses this effect:

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US5646524&F=0&QPN=US5646524

For you rocket scientists - you can create a rotating magnet field with two orthogonal coils and then couple out with a third - magetic fields are 3 dimensional.  You get one hell of a field that way...right Steven?  But hey, what do I know - I'm just a newb...haha!

In my post above, I was just pointing out that I could not find a patent and that there seemed to be little commercial value in the device - which is a real pisser if you invetned it.

To all of those that hit the right combo and got scared $#!+less - come on back.  The MIB aren't gong to knock on your door - you have to manipulate time to get their attention.  If you burned the device to a cinder - oops - Steve warned you...

where did you happen to see this? I would be interested in reading a bit about this if possible. I don't doubt for a second that the government told TRW to shut up and probably seized the tech on them like they always do when something new threatens their power of control.

I understand the economic issues but we must allow change in order to improve, not worry about the all mighty buck at the expense of our eco system. We need to break our dependance on petrolium based products and move into the next century of energy production. So what if we then have free power to the masses, I am sure our economies wil adjust.

Carl
Regards,

Carl

Grumpy

I heard it from someone "in the know" that thought I already knew about it.  I actually had not, so he quickly dropped it.  Talk about "oops"...

After extensive searches, I have never found any reference to this in the public domain.

TRW is now owned by Northrop Grumman - the plot thickens..haha!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

starcruiser

Grumpy,

Typical government crap. Supress new tech because they want to militarize it.

Carl
Regards,

Carl