Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power Assisted Magnet Motor

Started by Liberty, June 24, 2016, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Hello Overunity.com readers,

This is a news announcement for those that like magnet motors and is about a book that I have written about the Power Assisted Magnet Motor.  It goes into detail about the inner workings of these devices.  How the motor obtains gain, using permanent magnets.  How it extracts kinetic energy from permanent magnets to perform work and adds this energy to motor output.  If this new technology interests you, please visit http://www.dynamaticmotors.com to purchase the book or e-book. 

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

conradelektro

I immediately bought 10 copies of your book. For about $ 25.-- each, that is a really good deal for a 200% efficient motor.

I will build hundreds of these motors and sell them for a huge profit.

Why are you giving away this fortune? You must be a good person.

Greetings, Conrad

Lidmotor

Shall I write a book about this?  Would anyone buy it?   ::)  How about a CD series?  A kit??? ;D  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsF5s2hrQg

dieter

Anyone who didn't read the book should not judge upon it. You just cannot say whether it's good or bad.

The guy may not sell one copy, but yet, the book may contain the holy grail of free energy.

So any sarcasm and downpushing is highly emotional and unscientific.

conradelektro

Quote from: dieter on June 24, 2016, 03:21:53 PM
Anyone who didn't read the book should not judge upon it. You just cannot say whether it's good or bad.

The guy may not sell one copy, but yet, the book may contain the holy grail of free energy.

So any sarcasm and downpushing is highly emotional and unscientific.

Well, just look at the web site (the conditional careful wording) and the videos (no discern able novelty or surprise) and if you do see something useful, so be it. The whole thing shouts "cheap scam" in a very loud voice.

Yes, one may sell a useless book, but not every one must fall for it.

To claim that any electric motor puts out more energy than is put in, is clearly a scam. Nobody could ever show such a motor. If you want to claim such a thing you have to provide overwhelming proof for free. It would be a sensation, a true miracle. And miracles where usually performed for free in front of a crowd (if you believe the stories).

Greetings, Conrad