Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from Electromagnetic Wave Fields

Started by ZL, June 29, 2016, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZL

Quote from: blueplanet on November 20, 2017, 08:17:07 AM
Any more input???

Could you be more specific please? "More input" about what? About Raymond Phillips? About Mr. Vajda? Or about Climate change? Or...
Also, are you asking me, or Kator01, or Forest, or somebody else to chime in?

blueplanet

Quote from: ZL on November 20, 2017, 02:49:11 PM
Could you be more specific please? "More input" about what? About Raymond Phillips? About Mr. Vajda? Or about Climate change? Or...
Also, are you asking me, or Kator01, or Forest, or somebody else to chime in?

I am asking everyone if they have any more idea.
I want to see some non-textbook theories.

endlessoceans

Quote from: blueplanet on November 20, 2017, 10:23:27 PM
I am asking everyone if they have any more idea.
I want to see some non-textbook theories.

Ideas I will not put forward.  Not because I don't have anything worthwhile to say but because it is a waste here.  Another man's ideas are usually balked at anyway.  What I will submit is FACT.

EVERYTHING follows the laws of the Universe.  There is NO OU.  THIS IS FACT.  Thank goodness for that otherwise with all the chain reactions and chemical volatility in the Universe, something would have experienced a runaway chain reaction by now and destroyed us all.

However there is abundant energy to be harvested.  This is FREE depending on how you harvest it and the efficiency of your model.   Nothing is truly FREE anyway....you still have to build a device and spend money to pump that energy.

FINALLY for the record......NEVER once did TESLA ever ever state he had found OU within a system.  Quite the opposite....he stated many times in his writings that he was unsuccessful at achieving a self sustaining apparatus.  Also what he stated was about efficiency.

Anyway keep dreaming away....so much wasted time when you could go to the bench and make models to prove these things to yourselves rather than talking in circles about nonsense.

PS Bedini did not have OU either.  He was a snake oil showman who spoke in riddles so he could sell his wares.  He paid his electric bill like everyone else.

forest

WRONG!!! Tesla found OU ,he even commented  article describing Figuera invention proving he also found a way to tap ambient energy. He however thought it was not useful due to small output energy level. Small means kW range rather then MW.