Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini transmutation replication yielding green crystals.

Started by antimony, July 01, 2016, 05:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi guys.  Im so excited. :)

About 8-10 weeks ago i saw an Energy from the vacuum episode with John Bedini about transmutation and i tried it. 
I collected a few rocks in the backyard and put them in a beaker with a weak 10:1 HCl and distilled water solution and a iron rod in there pointing to north.

Anyway, tonight when i was picking up tools and cleaning my "lab" i found the beaker on the shelf and took a peek in it, not expecting anything special.
But in the bottom i saw many pebblesized green crystals.
I dont know what they are,  but i suspect they could be from the iron rod.

Have anybody else here done this also?
I would be interested in talking with you about this.

antimony

e2matrix

antimony

Yeah, i guess.
I watched the episode again today and he didnt say anything about the stuff in the bottom of the beaker, so i figure it doesnt have any importance, but the seed material on the rod was.

Anyone knows of,  or have any experience with this?
I have googled and i dont get anything except of one thread on energeticforum.