Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

regenerative acceleration

Started by life is illusion, July 01, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Before you do the reverse test of removing one bolt generator coil at a time as I suggested above, make sure to also take note of your battery Voltage (with motor turning) with all three coils in place and take note of the voltage as you remove each bolt gen coil.
Now you should have three Volts and Amp sample of each scenario and be able to calculate the input power (in watts) of how much each bolt gen coil loads down the input.
Next, take your amp meter and select AC Amp setting and connect it across one of the wires of your last gen coil while under load and also measure the voltage across the load with the meter on AC volts.
Now multiply your input battery voltage with the Amps (average if you wish) you measured when removing each bolt coil.
(example) input battery voltage was 12.32vdc x 0.42 amps = 5.3 Watts
Then do the same with what you measured on the load (example)  6.5vac x 0.32 ac amps = 2 Watts

By doing this math and comparing Watts In with Watts Out you will realize the apparent free output even if you add the input watts reduction when gen coil is on load, your Watts out will be less then the cost of Watts in to introduce a bolt core gen coil.

I'm not trying to discourage you but rather help you get to the real results sooner as I have been down that path.

Wishing you all the best with your experiments

Luc

life is illusion

Dear Luc and dear Erfinder,
Thank you for commenting.
As I mentioned in the video, this model was my first prototype and I believe was lucky to be able to observe the acceleration under load thingy in my first try ^_^
This experiment showed me that phase shift is possible and to me this is a very good news :D
Core drag is always present in average generators. But when put on load, their rpm drops and they start consuming more power. I believe AUL systems don't have that problem and I think that's a great news. I will use the results of this test (possibility of phase shift) in future experiments :)

Best Regards
Sam

life is illusion

Oh, I also think only because we are searching for OU, that doesn't mean we should discard more efficient generators. I think Generators which are capable of doing AUL are much more efficient than our average generators :)

gotoluc

Thanks Erfinder for posting your comments and video demo.

Your years of research has evolved to not using any core material, which is what one ultimately want.

Will user life is illusion be able to achieve this leap?

What I was trying to point out is, using a steel bolt as core easily demonstrates the effect but is a loosing battle if you keep building on this direction.

As you point out and I agree, Phase Shift is of importance and I think life is illusion is on to it.

So, what's going on in a steel core when the coil is distanced away from the magnet rotor?
Is there a way to create the same effect using air coils only?... there must be since you demonstrate it!
Could a delay line help?

Many things to think about ;)

Luc

gotoluc