Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotating magnetic fields

Started by Grumpy, November 09, 2006, 11:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

lightbody

I'm just going to drop this in here and back away slowly. This is just a link for your refrence files http://www.nr.titech.ac.jp/~htsutsui/study/SMES/
  Babelfish it. It basically deals with SMES (found through google image search of same). Superconductive Magnetic Electrical Storage.
  The idea is to put a current into a SC'ing toroid coil and just let it go round and round, until tapped off for power. They want to put a lot of current in, and the physical forces imparted by the current literally vibrate the torroid apart. You must dig a ditch, line it with concrete and squeeze the coil in there...holding/supporting it tightly. This is no good for a portable unit, so they wind the coil quasi-caduceus style, with two windings, in opposite directions, in order to balance out the forces. Notice that the windings do not cross at 90 deg's like a pure caduceus would. They worked out some other angle of "X" overlap that works better.
  In the images they show you very clearly which way the various forces in a traditionally wound toroid act to flex the structure.  This may be of help in visualizing the dynamics of the physical vibrations some of youze are getting in your TPU's.
  I guess this is just another way to skin a cat, but perhaps a way no one has tried in a TPU? And, if there is a way to get a rotating field from a dc coil, every variation of coil and many variations of current(s) are going to have to be tried.
  Just another one for the 'to-do' box
P.S. Continuing my phi phascination, I'm wodering if the clamied 'perfect damping' of phi is supported by this new 'X' angle...is it a phi-related angle?
http://watermanpolyhedron.com/PHI.html

Grumpy

reminds me of Walter Russell's books on cosmogony and how there are two opposing helical forces...electric current has this same structure.

When I mentioned "phi", I meant the "electrostatic scalar potential".  There is also "E", the "electrostatic vector potential" which is moving and creates the infamous "A-field". 

"phi" is the "time" component of the EM four vector, ala Einstein and friends.

Since the two electric fields can exist without the magnetic fields - they become quite interesting.

EDIT:

For example:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:8g2WVOE_NP0J:farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/em/lectures/node44.html+electric+scalar+potential+vector+phi&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

at the end you see:

QuoteThe electric field induced by time-varying magnetic fields is non-conservative, and is described by the magnetic vector potential "A".

Here is a decent image of the fields around a moving sheet of charge.  Keep in mind that the magnetic field of a sheet of charge does not drop off with the square of the distance like the field around a wire does. Also, the A-field does not follow the square fo the distance rule either.
http://physics.nmt.edu/~raymond/classes/ph13xbook/node172.html

(I vaguely understand this.)

-Frank Edwards

AhuraMazda