Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A PLACE FOR DEBATE

Started by sparkman, November 10, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkman

Quote from: ctglabs on November 11, 2006, 12:34:23 PM
Sparkman,

I see your comment.  If SM or Mannix were to be "rubbed out" now, it would only proove the devices work.  If they are left alone, it allows the increase of doubt to circulate?  Having said that, people like Paul Brown and others were not so lucky.

Dave.

So Dave, SM and Mannix are then left alone to continue to post the real clues to tens of thousands of people ? How will they (the powers that be) then stop all these people who have saved the clues and info on their hard drives and continue to repost it ? Fact is we don't even know if any of these people that are being "left alone" are who they say they are. I wonder when the book will be coming out and when the "Australian Deal" to produce these devices will be made.  Do you really believe that a small Australian lab will co-partner with UEC to produce these devices shortly as alluded to in the latest letters? And the US government (and the powers that be) will allow it?
      I believe the SM devices may be real and the videos were made to document them,period Past that, I believe some  people who had third generation copies of the videos  decided to release them in order to generate a lot of interest in this device. Whether their motives were pure or not is yet to be decided. People who release any information to the public should bear the burden of proof of the authenticity of that information, otherwise it is all speculation (like this post!).

Caveat Emptor

sparkman

Dave,
         I hope I didn't offend you in any way. If I did, I apologize. I can understand your desire to get on with the work. Best of luck in your work, may you have success,  you certainly deserve it.
        I encourage everyone to continue the work with vigor and imagination. This thread is only here to allow a safe haven for the raising of legitimate questions in the hopes they may be answered. Freedomfuel has another similar topic "some questions that need to be asked".

Good Luck All.