Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear vidar sir,
The wheel you built is not working as there are several mistakes .
(1) The seesaw system connected with rubber band is not perfect
(2)Magnet shape is an another problem as these both magnets of seesaw opposing equally the 1 no. magnet at same time.
(3)angle of repelling of 3 no. magnet of 1 no. magnet is not perfect or not working.

solutions:
(1) we can use a piston like tube and will attach it only with the right Arm of seesaw system  as it will work to just holding this seesaw system.there is no need of spring and rubber band.
(2) we will use rectangle shape magnets if you don't have rectangle shape magnets then just take rectangle wooden blocks and attach your Ring shape magnets but this time we will have to take 4 no. magnets.
(3)The angle of repelling of 1 no. magnet is very important in this design.if we adjust the seesaw system in this way that when 1 no. magnet is repelling the 2 no. magnet then the 3 no. magnet could repel 1 no. magnet with a perfect angle .The important thing is designing of SEESAW system in this device.

If we do these changes then it will work.

sm0ky2

As our dear friend Archer Quinn once taught us....

Take a lever with 1,000 Kg on each end in perfect balance.
Now add the energy of one penny with gravity.
E=(mass of penny) * 9.8 m/s/s * (1/2 length of lever)
Then stand underneath that 1,000 Kg as it comes crashing down on your head.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

lancaIV

magnetic seesaw "wave" and rotor/stator(motor) wheel :

wheel-motion translation linear/rotational

http://www.energynews.gr/electric.htm

"seesaw"
                           real-world and neuronal/cerebral -"quantum mechanics"-world
https://www.google.pt/search?client=opera&q=seesaw+mechanism&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

(Murray/Dirac "Dark-Deep Matter"  See/sea )

vikram_gupta11

It is completely full proof ,flawless design .A real perpetual machine.

Vikram