Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V Gate Magnetic Config

Started by Shankopotamus, December 23, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trublu4au

Hi all,
My name is John Faust. This is my first post. I came upon this forum because I was watching some youtube videos on perpetual motion devices. That is when I came across this V-gate technology. I watched tons of videos demonstrating motors of various qualities. Sadly they all failed. But I KNEW that people were onto something here. They just needed the right poke in the right direction in terms of the configuration of magnets for these V-gate motors in order to make them perpetual where that outside magnet would not to be moved at all therefore demonstrating that no work was going into the system but yet power was coming out. Free energy in other words. So anyways, let me get to the point.

I'm a very poor person(on govt disability $700/mo) and I possess literally no means or money or even engineering skills to do this, but I know some of you engineering geniuses could do it easily. I believe I have figured out what the problem is with the V-gate. However, I'm a thinker not a builder. So, the problem I possess is I know what to do but not how to build it or the means to(yes that poor). I have a diagram of what needs to be done but need someone to build it. I must be honest I am poor and am only doing this for the money. My apologies if that offends anyone. I intend to get rich. I'm tired of struggling and I know the inventor of free energy will be a made man. So here is my offer. If one of you HONEST engineers who is willing to work with me will shoot me an email, I will send you the diagram of what I believe needs to be done to get this off the ground and produce perpetual motion which would lead to free energy. I'm not sure I'm right so I need experimental evidence and that requires a device to be built. The device is fairly cheap to build so no we aren't talking tons of monetary investment. Quite simple really. It could probably be built in a few hours by someone here providing they follow my directions exactly.

Again, my apologies I AM after the money because I am extremely poor. I just felt that I would be honest with the community.

So anyways if any honest people who believe in fair play are there, shoot me an email and I will send you the detailed diagram on how to construct the perpetual motion version of the V-gate. Free energy for the world. Infinite energy potential. No more gas in cars or electric bills. No more polluting the environment with fossil fuels, etc. You name it. This is worth literally billions or more money considering how it would change human society. You may end up being a rich person by taking a little moment of your time to contact me.

Yes I'm serious. Contact me if you want to work together and are honest enough not to steal the idea and run off to your own glory.

Low-Q

Has someone e-mailed this man? Can't find e-mail information.

Vidar

gyulasun

Quote from: Low-Q on September 06, 2016, 04:56:53 PM
Has someone e-mailed this man? Can't find e-mail information.

Vidar

I do not know the answer to your first question.  However if you send him a Personal Message via this forum, he will get it in his email box (not only in his Inbox here).

Gabriele

You are all paranoics my friends.

Two systems i thought about to accomplisce more than a "rotation". One smoky and one brighter.

The smoky one first. Place a powerful magnet on a table. Far,over on it,where magnetic field is weak,approach Aluminium and Bismuth(or Gold and Pyrolityc Graphite...anyway 2 materials has same magnetic suscettibility but one paramagnetic and one diamagnetic)((you know suscettibility of diamagnetics is a straight line in a graphic with constant angle of rise due to H,while for a paramagnetic one is a straight line too but with angle varing depending from temperature)... Imagine 2 equals.
Now you approch one to another and they don't repell each others. Now move close to magnet,in theory the vertical repulsion and attraction of the two materials are bilanciated. When at contact with the magnet,paramagnetic repell diamagnetic because of the induction,generating energy. They move distant each others and now with the concept of the bilanciation of vertical repulsion-attraction ,move them far over the powerful magnet and repeat the cicle. What do you think?

The brighter?

Take a Gd alloy in a containter of aerogel with water inside,join with an hose this with a samario-cobalto magnet. Approch a magnet with the alloy,letting it to be attracted by the magnet,it will rise temperature heating the sm-co magnet. Now move the sm-co polarized oppositly to an another magnet. Now move togheter far from 2 magnets. As you can note the temperature of alloy decrease and increase in the same way during the travell,while the sm-co star from hot state,arrive in hot state,and leave loosing temperature. A magnet demagnetizes Temporarily in determinated ranges of 0,1% for celsius degree c.ca.

So when the sm-co approches is weak and when leave has a strong repulsion.

... For the second i have fews doubts for the firs more.

Experts please?

Your friend Gabriele

shylo

Hi John , I don't really understand any of that , but the more fields you introduce ,the more complicated it gets.
I learn better from seeing ,not reading.
artv