Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Energy Wheel

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
you are neglecting 3 no. magnet which will come down to push 1 no. magnet .I'm very well known about magnetism and  you are also neglecting another point which is about MAGNETIC STRENGTH. I know  that magnets repel each other due to equal polarity .The 3 no. magnet will work to push this 1 no. magnet .The weight of the balance system's magnet will be equal but magnetic strength will be different. The magnetic strength of 1 no. magnet will be high than 2 no. magnet and magnetic strength of 3 no. magnet will be high than 1 no. magnet.This 3 no. magnet will work to push this system.THINK AGAIN ABOUT DIFFERENT MAGNETIC STRENGTH of  THESE MAGNETIC STRENGTH.
Please review carefully and if possible then do some research you will find your answer that this machine will work definitely.

vikram_gupta11

The 2 no. and 3 no. magnet will be attached on a SEESAW or a BALANCE system and the whole mechanism will be done very quickly and more over thing is that this wheel will get extra kinetic energy due to repelling magnetism.

Low-Q

Permanent magnets have the same magnetic properties all the time.
When you push two magnets with equal polarity towards eachother ("repel mode"),
they are then added potential energy that is based on the distance and the magnetic strength.
This potential energy will be released as kinetic energy if you loos grip on one or both magnets.

If one magnet is weaker than the other, you apply the very same potential energy into both.
An easy demonstration of this is to face two equally heavy magnets together, but one is stronger than the other.
If you release them, both magnets will fly away with the same distance - in opposite directions.

That means it is no differencs in your construction if the magnets have different strength,
say you have N30 in number 1, N40 in number 2, and N50 in number 3. or if you rearrange the magnets.
Doesn't matter.

As your claim says, that you have knowledge of magnet, and how they work, you still forget that permanent magnets cannot do work.

Sorry, but your idea, even if it is for a good cause, you are wrong about the magnets inner workings.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

I  think you have no knowledge about magnetism and have not reviewed this design carefully. .As I mentioned in this Idea that 1 no. magnet will repel 2 no. magnet  and due to this repelling force the balance system 's one part will move towards upside and second part or 3 no. magnet  will come down to repel this 1 no. magnet.If you take two magnets and repel each other than these magnets moves very fast due to equal polarity magnetism .
In this way this device will work. think again about this Idea.

FatBird

Go ahead & buy a used bicycle wheel cheap & build it.

Show us that it will work by building it.

Thanks,
                                                                                                                         .