Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Would a DC-Motor Rotate Inside a Ring-Magnet ?

Started by guest1289, August 24, 2016, 10:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Would the  DC-Motor in the animated-diagram in the LINK below,  'Rotate',   if the 2-Permanent-Magnets in that motor,  were replaced with a  ring-permanent-magnet ?

( it would not require commutation for this question  )

(  would the DC-Motor rotate inside a ring-permanent-magnet instead  )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ejs_Open_Source_Direct_Current_Electrical_Motor_Model_Java_Applet_(_DC_Motor_)_80_degree_split_ring.gif   

(  NOTE : In this animated-diagram,  I can only see that the  electromagnetic-fields  from the relevant sections of the rotating-wire,  are actually  'Parallel'   to the  Magnetic-Field occurring between the 2-permanent-magnets,   instead of being   'Perpendicular'   ?  , 
       SO,  MAYBE this DC-Motor could be a  current-carrying-wire-ring  rotating inside of a   ring-permanent-magnet  )

guest1289

Quoteball-cup generator(motor)

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/mosaics?CC=DE&NR=19741256A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=19990930&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

Admittedly it's too difficult for me to figure out how the  'ball-cup generator(motor)' functions, as it's presented on there,  but if it's not  brushless,  then it may work like a current-carrying-wire sliding against a metal-ball through which the current also flows,   I have seen working examples on the internet .

The closest I can find to a motor spinning in a  ring-magnet   is :
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Floppy_drive_spindle_motor_open.jpg

I can't actually understand how this one functions either .

I don't have the background or experience to easily understand electric-motors.

However,  there may be some methods to achieve the same effect as a  'DC-Motor Rotating Inside a Ring-Magnet' ,  the only method I can think of at the moment is :
     - Sideways-Overlapping of  'numerous-additional'  of the  permanent-magnets already present in the following motor  :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ejs_Open_Source_Direct_Current_Electrical_Motor_Model_Java_Applet_(_DC_Motor_)_80_degree_split_ring.gif 

This could look like the brick-wall pattern.

I don't know many variations of this idea there could exist,  in all sorts of unrecognizable configurations.

guest1289

I have to make another post,  instead of updating the post I just made a few minutes ago,  so as not to affect the date/time stamp on that post.

I'm wondering what about Electric-Versions( hopefully DC ) of my Non-Electric Magnet-Motors,  Magnet-Motor 3.5( Magnet-Motor 10.5 ),      OR,     of any of my  Numerous other  Magnet-Motor  designs which I have posted on this site.
      -   However,  Some of my  Magnet-Motor designs are not posted on this site,  they are only in the  EARLY-DESIGNS-DOCUMENT.doc  file  Attached Below,  the link appears in small text( difficult to see ) on this post.
          (  That  .doc file  contains a lot of my early designs,     the  Magnet-Motors( Some of which I did not call Magnet-Motors in that  document )  are in  diagrams in that  document,  unfortunately amendments to designs in that document are located all over the place,  in that document.   
              -  That document contains the idea of using a magnet shaped like an aircraft-wing to create propulsion in the field between two magnets.
              -  It also contains an idea of using  overlapping-stator-magnets  to cause a Fully-Levitating-Permanent-Magnet( contradicting Earnshaw's-Theorem ) shaped in some shape I couldn't think of,   
to Rotate.
              -  There may be some more  magnetic-perpetual-motion ideas in that document,  but the  'toy-car' idea is probably worthless.

Would there be any performance advantages( Doubt-It ! )  in having electric-versions( hopefully DC ) of my Magnet-Motors,  Magnet-Motor 3.5( Magnet-Motor 10.5 ),    OR,     any of my  Numerous other  Magnet-Motor  designs,     in terms of having more efficient  electric-motors,     I can see how some of the designs would look.

guest1289

QuoteHowever,  there may be some methods to achieve the same effect as a  'DC-Motor Rotating Inside a Ring-Magnet' ,  the only method I can think of at the moment is :
     - Sideways-Overlapping of  'numerous-additional'  of the  permanent-magnets already present in the following motor  :

There may be another method :
     -   it would be to use a permanent-magnet that is shaped like a coil ( spiral ) and the DC-Motor would rotate inside of that,  instead of inside a ring-magnet