Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FE in the news / new FE offer

Started by lancaIV, September 09, 2016, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: penno64 on September 11, 2016, 11:59:51 PM
Thanks for that offer Brad.

I would dearly love to see where you are at performance wise.

Understand that this device utilise a third brush and I have already tested this out on a non permanent
magnet universal motor (like the vac motor in the RTv3 videos) and sure enough - you can pull a greater voltage out from the third brush.

Have a spare treadmill motor that I will cut away some of the casing near the rotor to expose the commutator and test as shown.

If you like I can begin a new thread titled Tinman's RT - 09/16 progress.

Once again, thanks for the offer.

Sorry to hear about the betrayal you encountered and fully understand the need to keep things close to you chest.

Regards, Penno

No-no new thread,as i dont have much to offer a dedicated thread.

Brad

gyulasun

Quote from: tinman on September 11, 2016, 10:51:29 PM

I'll leave it up to the people in this thread to decide,and let me know by way of comments in this thread,as to whether i post here or not.

Hi Brad,

I would also be interested in your rt device regarding where you are at with it nowadays. I understand your stance of not presenting the internal workings of the device.

I have written to lancaIV who started this thread and he just answered positively to use this thread. 

Thanks, Gyula

lancaIV

Quote from: memoryman on September 11, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
Maybe not ultra-polite, but still very much correct. If the basics are wrong, what follows will also be wrong.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140515123331.htm
"We were able to convert a high-output performance of ~250 V from the slight mechanical deformation of a single thin plastic substrate. Such output power is just enough to turn on 100 LED lights," Keon Jae Lee explained.

The self-powered nanogenerators can also work with finger and foot motions. For example, under the irregular and slight bending motions of a human finger, the measured current signals had a high electric power of ~8.7 μA.

But the important part of this article is the notice about an achieved world-record in efficiency !

memoryman

"But the important part of this article is the notice about an achieved world-record in efficiency !"
nonsense; no actual efficiency figures are quoted before or after.

lancaIV

Quote from: memoryman on September 12, 2016, 02:58:11 PM
"But the important part of this article is the notice about an achieved world-record in efficiency !"
nonsense; no actual efficiency figures are quoted before or after.
In addition, the piezoelectric nanogenerator has world-record power conversion efficiency,almost 40 times higher than previously reported similar research results, solving the drawbacks related to the fabrication complexity and low energy efficiency.

Pardon,memoryman,english is not my mother-language,but I think to understand what is written !
This is an article,a short information about a work performance which has several months -up to years professional re-/search behind !

KAIST is the name from this scientific org,who is interested to get more detailed information has
not to discuss this in third hands kind -there is the right place to become involved !