Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FE in the news / new FE offer

Started by lancaIV, September 09, 2016, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

First of all, being featured on Peswiki/PESN is an almost 100% evidence that it doesn't work.
Second, most of the posters here are mixing their units up: power, energy, work. Get your basics right first.

lancaIV

That is not very politely,memoryman !

If they know to do physically right Calorie/Joule/Watt/hp/Nm/Voltage/Ampere measurements from a functional prototype and get real usefull work (light,motor movement with load,heat,cool,vehicle movement,... ) then it it is really unimportant which expressions they use !

This media entrance is only to get "the media crowd" attended !

Treat Peswiki/PESN,rexresearch,epo.org,Nature,phys.org and other like the archive.org :
24 /365 exposition and information availability with local and name of people/groups/ whose probably can give you the right solution or answer for searched possibilities !

U.S.A. :f.e. M.I.T.,Stanford,Harvard,DARPA Germany:f.e. Max-Planck-Institute,Fraunhofer-Institute

Let us hope that they get their basics also right.

memoryman

Maybe not ultra-polite, but still very much correct. If the basics are wrong, what follows will also be wrong.

tinman

Quote from: penno64 on September 10, 2016, 08:22:25 AM
Hope tinman has a crack at this.

Just like his rt

I would be happy to share my results of my latest RT design,but that comes with an acceptance from all that i will not be presenting the internal workings of the device,nor will i be pressured to do so.

It has also come to my attention that some one i trusted has betrayed that trust,and is now linking his design-and taking credit for my work with the RT being based around his design.

I want to make it very clear that my work is my own design,and in no way is linked to-or based around anyone else's work here-or anywhere else for that matter.

So,if all are happy for me to show how the RT perform's,and understand that i will not be releasing the internal workings of the RT at this time,then i am happy to show where i am at with the RT at this point in time.

I would also like to make it clear that the RT dose not operate like the devices being discussed in this thread(although outer appearances look much the same),and so,may not belong in this thread.

I'll leave it up to the people in this thread to decide,and let me know by way of comments in this thread,as to whether i post here or not.

Brad

penno64

Thanks for that offer Brad.

I would dearly love to see where you are at performance wise.

Understand that this device utilise a third brush and I have already tested this out on a non permanent
magnet universal motor (like the vac motor in the RTv3 videos) and sure enough - you can pull a greater voltage out from the third brush.

Have a spare treadmill motor that I will cut away some of the casing near the rotor to expose the commutator and test as shown.

If you like I can begin a new thread titled Tinman's RT - 09/16 progress.

Once again, thanks for the offer.

Sorry to hear about the betrayal you encountered and fully understand the need to keep things close to you chest.

Regards, Penno