Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Have overunity . . . need help

Started by Tim Beane, October 10, 2016, 02:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Beane

Quote from: memoryman on October 13, 2016, 09:40:16 AM
You don't HAVE OU unless you have a working prototype. So, saying it IS misleading.

Once again, I am not misleading anyone.  I have stated my needs and am not here to prove or debate anything. 

Tim Beane

Quote from: burnit0017 on October 13, 2016, 09:50:55 AM
Hi, you need a working prototype before you can get a patent.

Yes, I am fully aware that a prototype must be supplied.  What is not written as a guideline for obtaining a patent on over unity is in addition to the working prototype, its operation must also be thoroughly described as it applies to the laws of thermodynamics . . . which is why I am here. 

memoryman

Given a full disclosure of what you are claiming, many people on this site can 'debunk' your idea. That would signing a NDA, which may conflict with the signer's interests. Of course, you may not want to believe the debunker, as that would mean giving up your dream.

Low-Q

Quote from: Tim Beane on October 13, 2016, 08:43:49 AM
Hi Vidar,
I'm not pursuing help with my design but thank you for your offer.
You needed help. If none can see your design, you can not expect to get any help.
A patent will also require a working prototype - which you don't have.
What kind of help do you need?
If you ask for help, and don't want our help, this thread is a waste of time ;-)

QuoteRight now I need to find an individual to discuss the physics of this design with
We can discuss. No problem.

Vidar

Tim Beane

Quote from: webby1 on October 13, 2016, 11:01:48 AM
If you do not claim it as a perpetual device but as an enhancement to efficiency,, then things are not so hard.

It might take a court battle just to get it considered if you claim it as perpetual.

Another trick is to claim it as a toy,, just sayin'  :)

Yes, that approach has been discussed with my patent counsel.  We have opted to hit it head on.  Although it is not being titled as a perpetual device, its theory of operation identifies it as requiring no input to start, or sustain its operation.