Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorch

Eh, yeah, this is certainly one possible scenario along those same lines.

The offer may be a system that actually does clearly demonstrate it is an asset and the party does collect LOTS of sales deposits and investments after proving it does work but then; the party, device and the money simply disappear.  :o

Why did it all disappear in this scenario? Don't know. Could actually be another case of banking and oil agents cleaning them out and leaving nothing.

But I will not make any assumption, remain positive and merely wait to see what happens.  8)

The site is still there and it has only been about one week since he logically announced he no longer offers expensive stuff for free.

Kindest Regards;

}:>

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on March 07, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

One thing that can be said, is that, if a device is a good path for overunity, then scammers and fraudsters will use this path and scam it and attempt to block it.

memoryman

"banking and oil agents" please, no more conspiracy sh!t.

Scorch

Eh...
What is the PURPOSE of this forum?

I believe it is for the seeking of our energy independence away from the control of energy companies including banks that own the companies.
I also believe he who CREATES it has right to CONTROL it including energy and energy bills.

Please forgive my belief systems.  8)

Are we to understand your personal belief system is that you do not believe international bankers own major oil companies and "our oil interests" are a matter of "national security" and they do kill people who are a threat to national security including outright wars?
Or that you do not believe numerous alternative energy inventors have been murdered, discredited or litigated to financial ruin in addition to the wars?

If yes and you do not actually believe these things then; no problem and I accept your belief.
Most of us in free, civil societies do respect and forgive personal belief systems of other peoples.  :)

If not for the obvious threats to national security including oil companies then; why do the inventors keep getting murdered if not for these reasons of national security including our international oil interests?

Or simply ask: What happen to Nikola Tesla after the corporations discovered he intended to provide wireless electricity that cannot be easily controlled and metered for the benefit of money makers?

I am not saying it is good or bad. Not saying it is true or false. I take no position. Capitalism and Corporatocracy is merely what it is. A neutral event. *shrugs*  :)

But I do BELIEVE a matrix of controlling corporations and many details of such murders do exist-
http://mapper.nndb.com/t/795/10765/l10765.jpg
https://goo.gl/J0C0zc

I also believe John Bedini and his brother both dropped dead on the same day.

Please forgive my personal belief systems.

Kindest regards;

}:>

PS:
Most conspiracies are crimes that should be thoroughly investigated when there is a theory a conspiracy may exist and ignorance of the law excuse none.
Ignorance is bliss until somebody takes advantage of our ignorance.

Quote from: memoryman on March 07, 2017, 01:19:20 PM
"banking and oil agents" please, no more conspiracy sh!t.

memoryman

You still free to believe anything, including for which there is little or no evidence.
"not believe numerous alternative energy inventors have been murdered, discredited or litigated to financial ruin in addition to the wars?" Many people are, and have been 'murdered, discredited or litigated to financial ruin'. I am sure some of them were 'alternative energy inventors'. It is assigning a causal relationship to these crimes that I find highly doubtful.
Note that many 'alternative energy' inventions that were once disruptive are now commonplace; new ones are being developed right now and some will make it to market, but they won't be based imho on much that you find on this site.

tomd

The suppression of the thorium battery:

"Worst still is what has been happening in the nuclear battery development arena. In 1996-1998, Dr. Shimoda (Osaka University of Technology), Dr. Khanna (Harvard), Dr. Eugene Mallove (MIT) and Dr. Aries M. DeGeus introduced the world to the realities of MHD physics and plasma powered energy - the same energy we see in lightning bolts during a thunderstorm. They put forth solid theories that even the U.S. DoE embraced and subsequently sponsored over $40 million of research that resulted in the publication of 5 white papers that were once posted on the internet between 1997-2008, but which all then mysteriously vanished in 2010 without explanation.

Further, at least three, and possibly as many as five inventors including Russian Dimitri Petronov, and Americans Aries DeGeus, Dr. Mallove, and "Daniel" produced working prototypes of a Thorium plasma battery that was demonstrated to dozens of people, and unfortunately both the American, and Russian militaries. With zero emissions, these batteries were scalable and could put out consistent voltage with less than .0002 fluctuation, and could be regulated with an AC/DC converter. They could theoretically put out reliable energy without fission for their entire half-life. In the case of the Thorium 232 isotope, the battery could operate for over a hundred years. The three known prototypes powered an electric scooter, a two bedroom home, and a small four passenger car for over a year without a single recharge. Then word got out.

Since then, two of these inventors were murdered and two others disappeared and nobody knows what happened to the prototypes. Then the Pentagon invoked "National Security" and issued a gag order to the only surviving inventor who has since gone underground. Information at the DoE about Thorium and other nuclear batteries vanished just like related details at over a dozen other links like these were also removed"

http://www.rexresearch.com/articles2/thorium.htm