Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on March 06, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
People here are in a bad state of mind, bad people, unproductive in life, undriven, confused.

The phrase »unproductive in life« could also be true for hot fusion researchers. Decade after decade no useful outcome. Very confusing and undriven.

They lie to themselves that they understand complex phenomenon of why and how a device should work (even if the device is 100% fraud).

And here the question reads: Who is it, that supports and funds all those elaborate frauds and why? Are intelligence agencies those who take down working devices or are they those, who contract non-working devices? Or even both?

They hang onto false hope, if you take away their hope by pointing out weakness in the story they react violently.

Or they come up with a far more better story. ;D

Quote from: Shanti on March 07, 2017, 01:56:24 AM
If you still want to discuss your questions, I would recommend to post them again on a Testatika thread here, and I will readily answer there.

If the thread is the problem then we could use that one: The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts? because, as it now strongly looks, a lot of FE devices can be boiled down to one basic FE concept.

Unfortunately some stuff I ordered from Far East arrived broken, so I have some additional repair work to do. :(

By the way: Any business proposals anyone? So the world has to wait further on for free energy just because no one has a decent idea for their business? >:(

Shanti

ARMCORTEX

Yes, now there are some fake free energy inventors being funded, they get starting pay then rest is what they get by scamming, very effective strategy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have many decent ideas.

I need, money.

Many times I am stalled because I have to argue with bad people.

I was replicating Stephen Meyers patent application then stopped, due to lack of funds.

It could have been a good path, I wonder what happened to him.

Zeitmaschine

I have read that 10 years old thread some weeks ago but couldn't find anything really new and enlightening there. So perhaps we should really combine Aspden and Testatika in order to shed some light on this.

ARMCORTEX

That is jsut a small intuition, Aspden was not the master at explaining things clearly.

He was a bit an asshole.

What did he leave us, nothing or something big?

One thing that can be said, is that, if a device is a good path for overunity, then scammers and fraudsters will use this path and scam it and attempt to block it.