Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

QuoteTime for books is over zephir. If you really know something useful it's time to show your Electronic circuit, or electromechanical device.
You know, I'm not particular fan of abstract theoretical physics, but in this thread we are discussing the function of device, which we actually don't understand. We are restricted to theories only under current situation - even if I could show some working overunity device, you still wouldn't sure, it really corresponds the InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device.

MileHigh

Zephir:

Your "theories" look like pseudoscience talk to me.  InnovaTehno.eu looks like a total fake.

Zephir

OK, which overunity device looks real for you after then?

ARMCORTEX

Thats your job Zephir.

Its you who is litterate in these theories.

Now, as any university student who goes into real world, time to put theory into practice.

I dont know... Think of something, implement... A real device, real components.

If you cannot do nothing with those theories would you say they ae useful to learn?

Are those authors giving you concrete advice on how to build something or you have no idea what is going on.

Or do you have a small idea, but are not quite there yet... How much more years of study will it take?

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Zephir on March 11, 2017, 06:50:46 PM
OK, which overunity device looks real for you after then?

Completely agree!
No device can be analyzed only by images, and opinions of people when they do not even know the mode of operation of this particular system, but .... for some just see a video to start judging :) even without knowing what is going on , So I agree with your opinion;
Which override device looks real for some guys?
Some things never change ...