Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well
A gentleman over here has some thoughts and he is looking to experiment ?
and experimenters?

at Aaron's forum here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20706-innovatehno-eu.html

I am sure all comments would be welcomed over there [on topic]

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ARMCORTEX

This is like a placebo effect in a placebo in a placebo with a special powder.

I think the best compromise for attracting customr and proving would be somekind of chain...

What kind of floor was it did he know?

Guy is right, that huge magnet is ridiculous, If it was real we might know very little just by watching.

I would experiment but I am shooting in the dark.

This guy knows nothing... ;D

See the Hans cohler device, and place that thing in the plastic box? What are those balls for?

ramset

Arm
you should not be so Rude to potential guests ... others here may want to learn more about this ?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ARMCORTEX

Sorry...but heknownothing...

I am all ears, this device interests me

But if not more info is given there s nothing to work with.

Tell Iknownothing to reveal all technical details and details of visit.

If we can narrow this down to a quick thing...maybe

Otherwise this is dead end 100%.

Shanti

Just my 2 cents:

Right in the beginning when they brought up the story involving Coler it was obvious to me, that it was a fake.
Simply because Coler has been debunked. His Magnetstromapperat principle has been successfully replicated and the effect is galvanic. We also know that they deceived with their measuring instruments on the Stromerzeuger. BTW we also know Coler wasn't a boat captain and he wasn't the man behind all this (IMHO he just got involved as the face frontman for credibility, because the actual man behind this was "Willi von Unruh", and he had already been convicted for fraud with the Stromerzeuger)

I'm just a bit puzzled that they didn't knew that Coler has been debunked, and so brought up this story...

Edit:
But probably still many people don't know that Coler has been debunked...as AFAIK noone translated yet the whole story (http://www.energiederzukunft.org/forum/5-allgemeines-forum/285-hans-coler) into english.