Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsl

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on March 06, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
This thread can be resumed by the simple words: "I want to believe".
What's wrong with that?
People here are in a bad state of mind, bad people, unproductive in life, undriven, confused...
Wow, you're maybe right, i'm in a bad state of mind (just had some vine), does that make me a bad one?(nope just a sleepy one) unproductive ?(yes if too much ...) undriven and confused? (again if it's too much :) )
But hey , i really want to believe, i love to dream about "what if?" but that does not make me a believer.

Zephir

QuoteWhere does all that energy come from? The earth and layers of atmosphere are a spherical capacitor that is constantly replenished to the point that when storms "bridge the gap" discharges will occur. A leyden jar with a dimpled hemispherical jacket may actually collect a charge when accelerated through the air on a spinning disc much like a van de graaf generator does".

Here I'm explaining, how the overunity arises from anapole field. For to achieve the anapole field, multiple conditions must be fulfilled, one of them is the resonance of scalar waves. This is because we need to modulate light speed faster, than the EM wave propagates itself. It's not so impossible as it looks at the first sight, because within materials of high permeability and/or permeability the speed of EM wave propagation is much lower than the speed of light in vacuum. The extreme case is the boson condensate, where the EM waves propagate with speed of few meters per second, so we can modulate their speed in mechanical way.

Being (mostly) longitudinal waves of vacuum, the scalar waves are doing most of things exactly in the opposite way than the transverse EM waves. For example the EM waves get radiated, when the EM field is changing its polarity, whereas the scalar waves get radiated only, when it's changing its intensity, i.e. during pulses and transient phenomena within material in (negative) dependence of field density to energy density. The EM waves get absorbed / radiated well with materials where the electrons can move freely, i.e. the metals. The scalar waves are absorbed / radiated just with materials and systems, where these electrons get immobilized (Dirac/Weyl/Majorana fermion materials), i.e. the superconductors, topological insulators and graphene, charged capacitors of ferromagnets in anapole arrangement. These materials get transparent for light waves instead. And so on...

There is less known but intriguing aspect of transverse waves, they cannot be radiated with spherical antennae.  As you may expect (and Konstantin Meyl demonstrated), the scalar waves just love spherical antennae instead. And their resonators would be therefore formed just with concentric spheres or their likes (bi-conical coils of Tesla and/or cylindrical capacitors similar to Leyden jars).

But as I explained above, the scalar waves fu*k metal conductors in general and they respect electrons only once they're immobilized with strong electric field. From this follows, that scalar wave resonator must be formed with CHARGED concentric capacitor, or better to say, with field gradient at its plates. From this insight follows the concept of captret, i.e. the capacitor stack formed with system of nested charged spheres, which are separated with voltage gradient each other. The usage of such a configuration in InnovaTehno or Testatika devices has therefore its good theoretical meaning in the same way, like the Wehrsen / Wimshurst's disks, which keep them charged.

endlessoceans

SCAM SCAM SCAM,

When their website was operational all you had to do was go read the fineprint of what must be agreed on to purchase one of these.  They claimed that they could carry out free delivery of the units because they had electric cars that were all powered by the OU unit   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG Serious?????!!!!!!   :o :o :o :o :o

That is just highly retarded and OVERCOMPENSATION LIES.

The consumer is expected to believe that not only do they have OU machines but now they suddenly also have a magical fleet of electrical cars running on said machines to deliver WORLDWIDE.  OMG.....so what about electric planes and boats to do international transfers and are we also expected to believe that the workers /drivers themselves also plug the electrical unit up their ASS and require no wages??    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   Maybe they like it but they still need food to live

LOL

This is just laughable that anyone even now keep wondering whether it is real or scam.  It was evident from day 1 that it is a SCAM and there are so many other evidences also.

ARMCORTEX

There is only 2 possibility.

1: Meternitha device is legitimate and Innova tehno is trying to give them, this device type, bad reputation.

2: Both Meternitha device and Innova tehno device are frauds.

No possibility for Innova Tehno to be real now, he has lied before, he will lie again.

They are bad people, bad people everywhere.

Shanti

@Zeitmaschine:

I'm sorry, but that would be IMHO way too offtopic to start discussing this in detail here. But it seems you didn't yet inform yourself much about the Testatika. I would strongly recommend you to visit the Testatika Yahoo group (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/testatika/). There is the best collection on information about it. If you still want to discuss your questions, I would recommend to post them again on a Testatika thread here, and I will readily answer there.