Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Memoryman

Unfortunately I can neither confirm nor deny what you wrote. All I can confirm is that people who dare to do this type of experiments and try to make this type of devices get into multiple types of problems. Health wealth spiritual and psychological and go through many stressful circumstances. Even if by providence they succeed they become so greedy that the greed ensures that the device is either not disclosed or is suppressed. Marginal technical issues are there but they can be handled.

Any device that uses both Electrostatics and Electromagnetics and may be called an electromechanical device is a potential candidate for successful device.  There are other ways of doing it also but this is the easiest method. This is the very limited understanding that I have. Unfortunately every body who try this type of experiments suffer. I do not know why but this is why I have given up. Except for the MWO thing which is an old medical device I am not interested in anything else.

ARMCORTEX

NRamaswami,

If you have faith and belief that it worked, you should try to replicate the german device.

Dont be discouraged and press ahead.

If you dont do it, I dont think nobody will pick up on it, there is usually only 1 motivated person to press ahead deeply, is that you?

So basicly, either you do it, or say it might have worked and still not do it, or say it did not work flat out and dont do it.

Same result: nobody will put the work in to see ? Are you gonna do it?

I am put off by a few thing, I have less faith than you and am busy with other projects. Ramset and memoryman and the others
on this thread dont seem to wanna do it, IKNOWNOTHING does not seem like the type either. So you are the only fanatic left standing.

NRamaswami

The German device as indicated will not work.

The central component and outer component are missing. Then how will it work. It will not work.

These magnetic fields are very strong and we were very badly affected by them. I am limping today and have difficulty even walking. I am sorry I would not do it. My apologies.

ARMCORTEX

NRamawami,

I dont blame you the slightest,

We dont have enough here...

Reading the newst revelations on energetic I am dissapointed...

Isnt it annoying when someone comes along and says hes got privileged info, we get turned on, we think we have an
edge over the house. We think...A family member of some sort who wants to tell a story different from what the papers say... or something along those lines.

But it turns out info is a dudd.

NRamaswami

Almost all info is inaccurate or misleading. No one gives real info either out of fear or greed.

I have seen real principles to be disclosed only in two pages on net as abstract principles. I know of some people who are very competent but who do not bother about forums. It appears that This innovo machine is real. It also appears that Don Smith had a working device but it produced extremely inimical radiation and so was sort of banned. Any device that uses open core is said to produce inimical radiation. All of this hearsay only. So you can ignore it if you wish.

Here People do not do real experiments. They tend to think electronics can replace electrical machines. Pray tell me which electric generator is small. I have not put magnetic shielding and that's the reason for my problems. Even a bicycle dynamo has magnetic shielding. I will need another six to 9 months of rest and recuperation to again do these experiments. Assuming that I have recovered and then continue to have the desire. Puny proof of concept devices will not work.

Let me take leave now. Thanks

Respectfully

Ramaswami