Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Over-Unity is Possible

Started by pauldude000, November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 13, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

We can prove that it is always perpendicular to both the electric and magnetic moment
of a hydrogen atom.

Beyond that the gravitational field becomes incoherently complex
and for all intensive purposes, as elusive as the electrons themselves.

one can't help but wonder if gravity is somehow different in an electromagnetic coil
or in a permanent magnet

That is dangerous territory there, Smoky
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Quote from: Belfior on February 13, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
I was reading some interesting studies and noticed that many of the equations are the same and just the units change. Like for potential energy and electrostatic potential & gravity.

Is there proof that mass attracts other mass or could it all be electrical attraction? My logic tells me that if we can't find what causes gravity we might be looking at the wrong place. How moderns scientists deal with this problem is that the invent new imaginary things so the math would hold up again. What comes after Dark Matter and Dark Energy? What do we add next so that the theory holds?

I am not going to put forth my ludicrous hypothesis, but let me answer your question with a question that begs the question, lol.

If many of the equations are exactly the same, but just with different units, why could that be? Give it some real thought.

Look at the tensor for electricity then factor in Newton into your thinking. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Examine the concept with two questions:

1. Are they the same?
2. If not, then WHY not? (Due to the apparent equivalence)

Relative equivalence does not necessarily guarantee mathematical equality, contrary to Einstein.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Belfior

I can put forth mine.

It seems to me that everything is waves. Light, sound, electricity and even water. Or the interaction is waves. Nature would not have another way of doing stuff. Like everything else grows in the Golden Ratio. That also comes from the same wave idea. Why does everything grow and develop in 1.618 ratio? Study that for a day and you will find out it comes back to a circle and eventually waves.

I think matter is just standing waves or waves of peculiar frequency. This would explain why different theories (gravity,potential energy, electricity) seem to have the same equations, because they are the same deep down.They seem to be different, but then somehow the equations come up the same. We are just being taken for a ride, so it is all hidden in the open. The only place they can be hidden. They just need to debunk, ridicule and push off buildings all original thought.

So a particular apple is just a sum of all the small waves that make up that apple. If we could "record" that wave/sound and then play it back with enough energy we would have just cloned an apple.

I do like the genesis stories where there was just the "word" in the beginning. So the Creator uttered a sound the created everything. Waves again.

Btw you don'tn need hydrogen for anti-grav. Helium works as well and is not flammable

Low-Q

Electrons spins because the material receive energy. Take that material in a -273,15°C freezer, and the electron-spin stops. At that temperature, there is no energy what so ever that can be applied to the material. However, the scenario is impossible, because the material will heat up the freezer - no matter how long it stays there, and the freezer is forced to keep low temperature, the temperature will never reach that low.

Vidar

Quote from: pauldude000 on November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM
Over-Unity Vs the Law of Conservation of Energy

The law of conservation of energy states that, inside a closed (isolated) system, the total energy remains constant. IE, Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can only be transformed. This is true.

This law is applied towards the concept of over-unity as a negation, in that, if energy can neither be created nor destroyed and that the energy within an isolated system must remain constant, then no more energy can be taken from a system than is put into the system. Sounds logical, correct?

Wrong.

The problem is that the people applying the law are misapplying it. Most are unconsciously limiting the measurement of the system. A few do it consciously. There exists a bias in science toward the notion of perpetual motion, when in reality, perpetual motion systems abound in this universe.

Consider electrons. Electrons zip around their atoms, eon after eon, generating their minuscule magnetic fields without any energy being added to the system, though they are by definition giving off energy due to their motion through space/time in seeming direct confliction with the law of conservation of energy and the process of entropy. 

Cosmologists are constantly faced with the big picture. They are forced to deal with the only truly isolated system in the universe, which is the universe as a whole. All other systems within the main system are but non-isolated subsystems of the whole. Cosmologists are starting to understand that space/time itself contains energy, even without the presence of either light or matter.  They are discovering that space/time actively interacts with matter, imparting energy to said matter, and that this principle is responsible for the increase in speed of the expansion of the universe, instead of slowing down due to entropy as previously thought. It is only on cosmological scales that you find systems that can be truly called 'isolated' in any real sense.

What this means, in reference to the concept of over-unity, is that all forms of energy upon a sub-system must be accounted for to determine unity and to consider the subsystem as being 'isolated' to apply the law and the process accurately. Basically, over-unity does not exist in reality, though over-unity CAN exist in practicality due to our lack of understanding of the energy acting upon the sub-system.

For instance, if I hook up a nine-volt battery to an electronic circuit, to power said circuit, can I say it is the only energy acting upon the circuit? If the circuit is unshielded, then I can list numerous forms of energy sources right now which can act upon every wire, coil, and circuit trace within said circuit from outside sources. Many of these energy sources would not produce electricity, such as gravity. Many others might. Some, like electromagnetic waves produced by house wiring, radio towers, power lines, cellphone towers, etc., all the way to lighting strikes and electromagnetic storms in space would all generate from the immeasurable to quantitative amounts of energy within that supposedly isolated 'system'. This electrical generation would be either additive or subtractive to the input of the nine-volt battery when considering the total available energy within the sub-system. This energy usually is given the name -- interference -- and every electrical engineer designing circuitry must find ways to eliminate it for proper circuit function.

I restate, the main reason for the possibility of over-unity is a misapplication of the term isolated system.

Though this may sound stupid, one good example of an over-unity device is a circuit run by a solar cell. It is a matter of subjective perspective. To an 19th century physicist, it would have been almost magic. To an early 20th century physicist, it would have been perpetual motion. to a 21th century physicist, it is what powers their calculators and energizes their house. The problem is that energy can be converted from one form to another. Heat and light, among other probable energy sources, can be converted directly to electricity. However, before their processes were understood, peltier junction devices, solar cells, etc., would have all been deemed over-unity or perpetual motion due to the misapplication of the very laws and processes in question.

Another area for over-unity is a misjudgment of efficiency. If I state that conversion of electricity to heat through a resistance is the best measurement of efficiency, I would be a laughable idiot. Unity is 100% efficiency, or complete conversion with no losses. Many devices could claim over-unity simply because they are more efficient than the standard of measurement used for comparison.

What over-unity researchers are looking for is actually the newest form of 'solar cell', so to speak; a device that transforms one form of energy to another or greater efficiency than the measuring standard. If either is achieved, then the researcher has temporarily achieved over-unity -- until the process is understood and the measuring standards are reset. After that, they simply 'discovered a new solar cell'. 

Paul Andrulis

forest

Some inventors from the past stated that electric generators do no convert mechanical energy into electric current. Such opinion looks crazy to us but after investigation I take it seriously. There is no direct relationship between magnetic field produced and the input power of electric circuit. Ampere turns and mass of the iron core is the only limit.I believe now ,that generators do not convert mechanical energy into electricity, they condense magnetic field lines into electric current, probably taking the excess from external Earth field.It's so intense that even now I still need a proof and sometimes lost my conviction....sadly I don't expect anything to change in near future - probably no scientist would take it seriously without strong proof.
But it's here, it's a very important concept and it may save the world