Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Over-Unity is Possible

Started by pauldude000, November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

https://www.google.com/search?q=akio+hara+winpro&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

"Company overwiew" PDF :

Characteristic of New Wind-Power Generator ( E= 1/2 m v2)

and here their commercial application
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=EP&NR=2383870A4&KC=A4&FT=D&ND=&date=20170412&DB=&locale=#
                               [0050]  description kinetic-mechanical power in/ electric power out ratio?

and
                    https://www.voanews.com/a/can-better-electric-motor-save-planet/4235140.html     

description electric input/ kinetic-mechanical output ratio
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                             Generator-Motor couple
                   eta < 1               efficiency < 100%                  C.O.P. : 2/0,5 = 4

4 times better than conventional  Generator-Motor couple = 75% savings per couple                                                   
                                    Generator-Motor-Cascade-Network : on- or off-grid

1st couple C.O.P.  :                =       4.                     75,00%      savings related "old society method"

2nd couple C.O.P. : 4x4         =     16                     93,75%.     savings   

3rd couple C.O.P. : 4x4x4.    =      64.                    98,43%      savings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply 98, B : The Richard "Dick" Fradella Generator ( motor)  behaviour easy compared :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=US&NR=2012256422A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=20121011&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#

[0092]

Basic x Acceleration                                     1000 RPM   1000 W output    = 1,00 W/RPM         

200%.Basic                                  400%Basic

[0093] base line

Basic power/ velocity.                                      500 RPM.    125 W output.    = 0,25 W/RPM

100%= Basic                              100%= Basic

[0094]

Basic x Deceleration.                                        100 RPM.       1 W output      =  0,01W/RPM       

20% Basic.                                      4% Basic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle                             

Pareto "power law and distribution"

Vinyasi

I agree. Yet, that won't stop my recent contribution to WikiBooks from being deleted since it is offensive to someone's sensibilities:
Quote"This is original research of the most egregious kind trying to pretend that the laws of physics are a fantasy. It doesn't belong here."

Backed up here.

sm0ky2

Consider this::

What is the electrical resistance of a DC circuit that is biased beyond the ionization potential of copper?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

kolbacict

Is there a potential difference between the earth and the sun (earth-moon)?
What if we will the wire  stretched? And what is the capacitance of this capacitor?
p.s. Do not laugh, many years ago they offered in all seriousness
pull the cable to the moon in order to launch vehicles into space at a lower cost. :)

pauldude000

Quote from: Belfior on February 14, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
I can put forth mine.

It seems to me that everything is waves. Light, sound, electricity and even water. Or the interaction is waves. Nature would not have another way of doing stuff. Like everything else grows in the Golden Ratio. That also comes from the same wave idea. Why does everything grow and develop in 1.618 ratio? Study that for a day and you will find out it comes back to a circle and eventually waves.

I think matter is just standing waves or waves of peculiar frequency. This would explain why different theories (gravity,potential energy, electricity) seem to have the same equations, because they are the same deep down.They seem to be different, but then somehow the equations come up the same. We are just being taken for a ride, so it is all hidden in the open. The only place they can be hidden. They just need to debunk, ridicule and push off buildings all original thought.

So a particular apple is just a sum of all the small waves that make up that apple. If we could "record" that wave/sound and then play it back with enough energy we would have just cloned an apple.

I do like the genesis stories where there was just the "word" in the beginning. So the Creator uttered a sound the created everything. Waves again.

Btw you don'tn need hydrogen for anti-grav. Helium works as well and is not flammable

Very good, and to a large extent our concepts are the same. Where I differ is the medium. Try as people (including Einstein) might, the aether is in every day use in physics still to this day -- it has just been renamed, ignored until needed, etc. We call it "the quantum vacuum" and "spacetime" now. I prefer Aether as it is simply easier and shorter to write than either of the other two. You see, Einstein's spacetime is supposed to (according to Einstein at least) be absolutely nothing at all, just hard vacuum -- three vectors of empty space examined through a period of time.  However, absolutely nothing can supposedly be bent/warped/tunneled through/dented, which are all properties of an elastic substance. Quantum Vacuum is just spacetime with added features such as the zero point fluctuations (also called ZPE). The problem is that Einstein based a huge amount of his work on theories based exclusively upon the eather concept (vacuum filled with a fluid type substance) by scientists such as Maxwell, Lorentz, Newton, Faraday, etc., etc., etc., (including all scientists pre-1905).

This leaves us with the modern silly-stupid physics of today. The simple fact is that Maxwell's equations (early-mid 1860's) are based directly upon his concept of the Aether. When Einstein dismissed the Aether (roughly 1905), he invalidated THE REASON for Maxwell's theories and calculations, thus invalidating the calculations in the process, as if the Aether is not real, then calculations designed to explain the Aether are not valid. However, Maxwell's equations worked before relativity came along, and so did the Lorentz Force (1895), as well as Newton's, Faraday's, and others. You see, Maxwell's equations take into effect and calculate for the hydrodynamics and elasticity of the Aether, as well as the centrifugal forces of the particles thereof. Heaviside just bastardized Maxwell's equations to force them to work in the framework of relativity, not "made them better or more functionable."

However, hard empty nothingness (hard vacuum) cannot be bent, folded, or manipulated in any way, by any force, so have no fear the Aether is still here, lol.

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.