Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gemini gravity wheel...

Started by iacob alex, November 14, 2006, 08:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...introduces the binary interactive complementary concept ,regarding the loop(winding,spiraling) phenomenon.It's a mutual view:"help me now,I will help next to".Complement is a quantity needed to make something complete.This time, we aim a self-running gravity device,something alike a flux collector.The gravitational flow is a potential one, only: a common up-down pendular fall makes it real ,but fails to close the loop(a 180 degrees "charge" is wasted in an about 180 degrees "discharge").So,nothing "in hand". Some developments of this pendulum(look at "New!New Drafts/1,3,4,9,10,12,13) are intended to "elongate" the fall time(the kinetic energy charging sequence) vs. rise time(the kinetic energy discharging sequence):270 * charge /90 * discharge.The next step can be a binary pulsating system :two identically coupled wheels ,each supporting a pulsatory pendular lever in a 180* phase shift relationship.In a short description:two wheels(frames),two tubes(long L shape bended ),two iron balls.The "war" of words  regarding  "wheel vs. lever" becomes an "agreement wheel and lever".A lever is no more that a "minimal" wheel.If we believe,we have a chance...as a friend that helps us create the fact in the real world.All the Bests!/Alex

iacob alex

......as a concept drawing,you can find at    www.geocities.com/iacob_alex   then click on "Some Drafts"(Some_Drafts/Untitled029.jpg).

All the Bests! / Alex

Alexioco

Quote from: iacob alex on November 14, 2006, 08:45:33 PM
...introduces the binary interactive complementary concept ,regarding the loop(winding,spiraling) phenomenon.It's a mutual view:"help me now,I will help next to".Complement is a quantity needed to make something complete.This time, we aim a self-running gravity device,something alike a flux collector.The gravitational flow is a potential one, only: a common up-down pendular fall makes it real ,but fails to close the loop(a 180 degrees "charge" is wasted in an about 180 degrees "discharge").So,nothing "in hand". Some developments of this pendulum(look at "New!New Drafts/1,3,4,9,10,12,13) are intended to "elongate" the fall time(the kinetic energy charging sequence) vs. rise time(the kinetic energy discharging sequence):270 * charge /90 * discharge.The next step can be a binary pulsating system :two identically coupled wheels ,each supporting a pulsatory pendular lever in a 180* phase shift relationship.In a short description:two wheels(frames),two tubes(long L shape bended ),two iron balls.The "war" of words  regarding  "wheel vs. lever" becomes an "agreement wheel and lever".A lever is no more that a "minimal" wheel.If we believe,we have a chance...as a friend that helps us create the fact in the real world.All the Bests!/Alex

So a pendulum is to increase its length of fall on the descending side of the wheel and shorten its climb up... Seems an interesting idea, from your drawings, I dont quite understand how one would achieve this? Unless a pendulum, as it falls, would slowly lift up as it keeps it force on the wheel and guiding it into the axle then up and out again? hmm

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

iacob alex

Hi Alexi !

Firstly,take a look at a design,more easy to get an idea about the same concept       http://www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text022.jpg    with the title "Gravity Flip-Flop".

Here we have;

M1=M2
    R1<R2<R3
    M1 is a fixed mass on a R2 arm
    M2 is a mobile mass,self-sliding  between R1 and R3,due to gravity ,only.

We have a positive torque difference,on the right side of the fulcrum between 0* and 270*,as follows:

-between 0*-!80*  ,because  M1.R2>M2.R1
    -between 180*-270*,because  M2 is sliding,so to have M2.R3>M1.R2

We can see ,that we have ,not an usual pendular type fall(0*-180*),but a longer one(0*-270*),with a simple design...

To "close the loop" (270*-360*), we have a "small problem",regarding the sign of the torque difference(it switches on the left side of the fulcrum....).

As I see the things,there can be two solutions:

-to add a rotational inertia ,store-restore system,as a centric mass/ring on the fulcrum:a flywheel or a Watt Governor.

-to pair this wheel, with an other arrangement, as in a mirror ,but with a 90* phase shift...as that proposed with the name "Gemini gravity wheel".

This kind of game,on paper... and in reality,maybe... can be played with a lot of different designs.

Simplicity is a fair language...less lines in a design,can "talk" to more  people.

All the Bests! / Alex

Alexioco

Quote from: iacob alex on April 04, 2009, 11:01:45 PM
                  Hi Alexi !

Firstly,take a look at a design,more easy to get an idea about the same concept       http://www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text022.jpg    with the title "Gravity Flip-Flop".

Here we have;

M1=M2
    R1<R2<R3
    M1 is a fixed mass on a R2 arm
    M2 is a mobile mass,self-sliding  between R1 and R3,due to gravity ,only.

We have a positive torque difference,on the right side of the fulcrum between 0* and 270*,as follows:

-between 0*-!80*  ,because  M1.R2>M2.R1
    -between 180*-270*,because  M2 is sliding,so to have M2.R3>M1.R2

We can see ,that we have ,not an usual pendular type fall(0*-180*),but a longer one(0*-270*),with a simple design...

To "close the loop" (270*-360*), we have a "small problem",regarding the sign of the torque difference(it switches on the left side of the fulcrum....).

As I see the things,there can be two solutions:

-to add a rotational inertia ,store-restore system,as a centric mass/ring on the fulcrum:a flywheel or a Watt Governor.

-to pair this wheel, with an other arrangement, as in a mirror ,but with a 90* phase shift...as that proposed with the name "Gemini gravity wheel".

This kind of game,on paper... and in reality,maybe... can be played with a lot of different designs.

Simplicity is a fair language...less lines in a design,can "talk" to more  people.

All the Bests! / Alex

Just before we go any further, I cant find the picture that reads "Grivity Flip-Flop" could you link me straight to the pic? The link you posted doesnt work.
Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.