Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY AT LAST !

Started by magnetman12003, December 08, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Check it out on the You Tube.  All explained in my comments. I am willing to share the circuit with those interested but first I have to find someone that's good in CAD drawings to update my older drawing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=CzOo6aVEOzo&app=desktop

Turbo

How is that overunity when theres a big chunk of a battery connected to your circuit ?
Remove the battery and if it keeps running you might be on to something.

ayeaye

All i see, there is a big coil, and a smaller coil, and a bunch of batteries. Multimeter shows 46 V, and ammeter shows 0.7 A, if all were DC then it were 32 W. If not DC then the multimeter shows average, so it may as well be 1000 volts. Two liight bulbs are burning, not known what type of light bulbs these are and with what brightness they burn. So where is overunity? Or what else do you want to show? Your comments i cannot read, because youtube doesn't allow me to read comments.

magnetman12003

I only have one 12 volt 1.2 amp battery connected to the circuit.  The other batteries you see there are spares and are not used. I should have removed them to make a clean setup.

ayeaye

Quote from: magnetman12003 on December 09, 2016, 04:27:32 AM
I only have one 12 volt 1.2 amp battery connected to the circuit.  The other batteries you see there are spares and are not used. I should have removed them to make a clean setup.
K, so you say your 12 volt battery gives 32 W? Very possible. What concerns batteries then they can give any power, from time to time or for a short time, the specifications of the battery do not show the power.

Please show the circuit diagram. Please measure the input power and the output power. If any of these is AC, then measure it with oscilloscope. As the frequencies you have are not great i guess, then you can use the computer microphone input as an oscilloscope. But calibrate it first with a square wave signal, as you can measure the amplitude of a positive square wave signal in the DC range of your multimeter. Read the posts there  http://overunity.com/problems-and-solutions-for-accurate-measurements/#.WEqd97Np_iY  to do it, but be careful. And if there is any other signal of interest, please show their traces. As if you think something interesting is happening, then it's important to see, what exactly is happening.