Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian Free Energy 10KW Device!

Started by kampen, February 11, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen

Russians Create Free Energy Device! It's Real!

Found another free energy device - this time from a team of Russians and South Koreans!
The company is looking for distributors also. 

Russians and South Koreans team up to create a 10KW free energy generator ready for mass production. 
Spread the word through all alternative media! 
No more excuses - free energy is here now. 
These guys are looking for distributors in all countries. 

You'll see the 10KW version and a demo 1KW generator in this video.

https://youtu.be/qKUbTGoRP0I

Zephir

It's old new and the guy involved (Andrii Slobodian) is from Ukraine - i.e. not Russian. His channel is here

Dog-One

Yup.  More blah, blah, blah.

Goto:  http://infinitysav.com/

And just try to become a dealership.  In fact, try to get any email response.  You won't.

Little people already are free energy.  They are paid with worthless money backed by nothing and they'll run around all day doing anything you want for that paper.  Why would any suit and tie wearing gangster allow some free energy device to screw that up.  It's a hell of a gig if you can get it.

Zephir

The rotor of allegedly 10 kW generator - all that electricity is generated there....