Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The over unity of series to parallel recharging.

Started by spacecowboy, February 09, 2017, 05:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Would it be possible to set up this kind of arrangement using a discharging cap instead of the motor?
(If I'm derailing this thread, please let me know, and I'll post it elsewhere).
Bob

Tito L. Oracion

we need to cut one wire in the motor and get the collapsing field and charge. ;) 8)

spacecowboy

The reason for this is both positive and negative. Turns out I had made some mistakes, but I was not wrong in everything. Given some conversation I had with a commenter on my youtube video page. Seems Seems my commenter and I were both right and wrong on over unity strangely. I was wrong about adding more parallel batteries to be recharged thinking that would equal over unity, it only equaled a less of a recharge there on those batteries. However by sticking to only 2 batteries in series to be used to run the motor and also that recharging only 2 other batteries in parallel this turned out to be correct and works well. My commenter said the only way to be sure was to run the motor by itself on just the two AA batteries and see how long the motor ran, and then compare that against how long the motor ran as the whole setup also recharged the two parallel batteries. Turns out that even when I run the motor alone on the two Fully recharged AA batteries in series it runs around 14 hours, which is the same the motor runs when the setup is recharging the 2 batteries in parallel. Plus I can then swap the recharged parallel batteries with the then two drained series batteries at the end of the experiment, and get the motor to run an additional 9 hours. So there is still progress here, but I will remake these videos again getting ti all straight because as they are now I was mistaken a bit. So again they are now listed in my unlisted youtube video section.