Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The over unity of series to parallel recharging.

Started by spacecowboy, February 09, 2017, 05:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecowboy

Made a video on the over unity of series to parallel recharging and some easy projects any laymen can do to prove it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTA7a9l7Ifo

citfta

I watched your video all the way through.  What you are describing is basically the Three Battery Generating System that has been discussed and worked with thoroughly on the Energetic Forum.  I have worked on that system for about 5 years now so I feel I am pretty clear on what it can and can't do.

You have a couple of mistakes in your video.  The diode is not needed as the battery on the recharging side can never get charged high enough to try and recharge the charging batteries.  You also do not gain anything by adding more batteries in parallel on the recharging side.  This is simply not true.  When you add more batteries the total energy gets divided between them so they don't all charge as much as a single battery would.  There is no overunity just by adding more batteries to the recharging side.  You are correct you can run a load for much longer by recycling the energy back and forth between the batteries but they will eventually run down without some other means of charging them.

If you want to make the system much more efficient you have make use of the spinning motor and a very good generator.  You also need an automated battery swapping system.  If you go to the Energetic Forum and look for the thread called Basic Free Energy Device you will find a lot of information about this system.  I did post there information and pictures for an automated battery swapping circuit.  We are still working on the best type of generator to use with this system.

Respectfully,
Carroll

shylo

If you want to make the system much more efficient you have make use of the spinning motor and a very good generator.

Hi Carroll, Couldn`t agree more.
The problem is building the way as accepted.
Accepted works great , but Less is more.
Step-up the voltage from generating windings, to pulse the drive ,which are the same coils.
artv

spacecowboy

Ive fiddles with such many years, but im no expert, and always found such interesting. One design Ill mention that I found seemed to work better then the rest was what I called a pulse motor, by simply taking a motor apart, I used a cd motor, not the easiest thing to get apart as most know. anyway took it apart and pulled the motor with winding on it out. Then on the shaft of that at the base there are three contacts below the coils. Im not talking about the two contacts where your power wires go to. Anyway if you carefully bent one of these three contacts back and forth it will fall off, dont break your coil wires. And then put it all back together. and what this produces is a motor that makes contact and then breaks contact as it spins, sometimes to start it you must do it manually by hand. Anyway this will add a great amount of energy back into your wiring for recharging your batteries. Perhaps its because of back emf generated then, who knows. But since I did not mention this in the video, for those interested there it is. As to the diode, without a pulse motor the diode is needed. But opinions will always vary.........

citfta

Yes, you are correct about the pulse motor making the system work better.  The pulsing seems to help the battery being charged to charge more efficiently.  If you will look at the thread on the EF you can find a design by Matt Jones for taking a razor scooter motor apart and rewinding it to make a very powerful pulse motor.  It does make a difference  as to how well the battery getting charged is charged.

Take care,
Carroll

PS: We call the battery being charged battery #3.