Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Utron research

Started by Cherryman, February 02, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

These motors, especially the dual stage utron devices appear like they would spin a good 9 inch polycarbonate wimshurst disk or may be even two.
Multibank Wimshurst machine disks were used to power medical Xray machine tubes before modern power supplies were developed, near the turn
of the century. These devices if cleaned up really look as though they could self power. They look like they could turn the collector disks directly in a 1:1 drive

Cherryman

Quote from: mscoffman on February 05, 2017, 08:14:44 AM[/font][/size]These motors, especially the dual stage utron devices appear like they would spin a good 9 inch polycarbonate wimshurst disk or may be even two.Multibank Wimshurst machine disks were used to power medical Xray machine tubes before modern power supplies were developed, near the turnof the century. These devices if cleaned up really look as though they could self power. They look like they could turn the collector disks directly in a 1:1 drive
[/font][/size]

Yes, that's why i'm testing different diameters and/or plate sizes on the same axle.
Also i'm trying to establish if and if so, how much drag collecting will give.

I'm not making an UFO ( yet ; )  I'm just focusing on the power supply characteristics of the Utron accumulator.
I'm convinced the Utron is a capacitor and i think that when you speed it up it will trow out electrons due to angular momentum .. I just have to catch them ; )

But as all this is very new to me, i keep getting distracted and want to try different things and setups.  I guess thats good, i'm learning a lot.

Tnx for your input.

Cherryman

To make it easier to understand I made a simulation of the basic principle.
Note: This is not the final design
TIP ( Thought In Progress )

https://youtu.be/lEmyfmx5HcM

Inside there is the ion flow coming out in the middle.
The upper half and bottom half of the Utron are changing continuously polarity.

When the magnetic field is introduced they are forced around in the chamber and are picking up speed until they are thrown out.

For those who know what a Cyclotron is..
This is in a way a 3D version of a cyclotron.

But I do not only want to accelerate the particles, also the mass.

Edit: I did not expect the outbreak at the top.
I think it is just a leak in the design and simulation.

I have made another one, more up to my expectations.
Although somehow the outcome of the above one still looks nice : )

Cherryman

I fixed the leak, now the particles escape at the right perimeter.

https://youtu.be/TgA4H1DeV6M

Also on the little screens are the collector plates visible.

Notice the nice geometric shapes of the particles before they fly out of trajectory.

sm0ky2

The most important thing I got from Mr Carr's mathematics
Was the geometries involved, that almost all replicators seem to miss.

The inside geometry is perfectly spherical
The cone can vary, because a cone is always geometrically
"coherent" with it's sphere. By the law of cones and spheres.

Think of it like an electron 'lense'.
Which also has a reverse focal point at the center of
The sphere
That's why he places an importance on the plane
90-degrees to the vectoral
Along the junction of the two spheres/cones.

Miss this and you are just spinning a cone shaped coil

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.