Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Simple Question About TPU Replication Attempts

Started by Eighthman, March 10, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Ah look the debunkers by words only have arrived this was to be expected of course.

@ARMCORTEX

I am not expecting much from this.
I do not think that there are many up to the job.
In fact i think if there are people up to the job, you can count them on one hand.

Make of it what you want, i don't have the time to care.
I am just waving my hand in a certain direction in the hope that someone notices.
I will not go into discussion or waste my time fighting with words.
If you think you can make it work then go ahead and try, it's a personal journey.
If you need any more info just write me a PM, you know it's impossible to set up constructive communication between the noise in the open on this board.
I have been using Microchips 16Fxxx and MikroC PWM() / PlaySound() and ADC_Read() Delay_mS() functions.
These functions are readily available from their library's.
If you decide to use this compiler you can also use Microchip's IPE Integrated Programming Environment to program the chips directly.
It's fast and easy.
Im sure you can use many,many others too.
ARM processors would even be overkill unless you want to add a GLCD with GUI where you can select output voltage frequency etc.
Anyway good luck to all.

Quote from: Steven Mark

Let us ponder where the huge magnetic field comes from when you
explode an atomic bomb.
It is just created?
Is it converted?
Is it part of the earth somehow?
Is it just a by product of the fabric of time and space being ripped into
pieces in a fragment of a second?
I am curious as to where this unbelievably huge magnetic force comes
from during an atomic explosion...
It is something else to think about.
perhaps in connection with my power technology.

Vortex1

Quote from: pix on March 17, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

That's not true.
The only thing "atomic" in Steven Mark TPU is fact, that it relies on the patent from the 60's that belongs to US Atomic Energy Comission.
I found this patent.
That's why You will not find any TPU patent from Steven Mark.

Regards,
Pix

Hi Pix

If you would be so kind could you post the patent you referenced here.

Steve Mark was the engineer for a speaker manufacturing company. This company (Spheric Labs) made subwoofers with satellite speakers. Sometimes it is necessary to block the high frequencies from the subwoofer. Back in the day it was done passively using LC's or common mode chokes. (see attached).

When Spheric Labs folded we know that Steve M grabbed a lot of components that were tossed in the dumpster e.g. the plastic frame from the open TPU was part of a grill assembly for pipe transmission line speakers they had developed. No doubt he grabbed a few of these audio chokes.  Steve has the design patent on these speakers. I have lots of info on this and have conversed with Jack Durban about it.

Regards
Vortex1

Sample PM from Jack below:

QuoteRe: more pics  « Sent to: Vortex1 on: April 21, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »   Reply
/delete/f/inbox/dce7c59/58e10e81d8a3bf60dc3056ff93bf988e/start/0/]Delete

[url=http://overunity.com/profile/vortex1.3793/]Quote from: Vortex1 on April 21, 2008, 12:42:46 AM
Hi Jack

Thanks for your help in all this. Like you I'm a seasoned inventor with patents and a long work history (now retired) or rather out of the corporate scene.

Go on line and google spheric speakers, you will find these for sale on ebay auctions.

I have more pics of the 25K and a smaller unidentified model all rolled into a pdf if you like just send me an email address.

Thanks again....V

Great to hear from you. I had no idea that we sold enough speakers to have some wind up on eBay after all these years. To be honest they were just run the mill speakers and those rings in the shot you put up...well they are trimmed in cheap plastic and they begin to spring open over time. I had nothing to do with designing them just the audio processing stuff.

When you get a moment someday please share some of your inventing experiences. My email is jdurban@xxxxx.com
xxx.xxx.xxxx
Thanks and all the best,

Jack

pix

Quote from: Vortex1 on March 17, 2017, 01:32:40 PM
Hi Pix

Steve Mark was the engineer for a speaker manufacturing company. This company (Spheric Labs) made subwoofers with satellite speakers. Sometimes it is necessary to block the high frequencies from the subwoofer. Back in the day it was done passively using LC's or common mode chokes. (see attached).

When Spheric Labs folded we know that Steve M grabbed a lot of components that were tossed in the dumpster e.g. the plastic frame from the open TPU was part of a grill assembly for pipe transmission line speakers they had developed. No doubt he grabbed a few of these audio chokes.  Steve has the design patent on these speakers. I have lots of info on this and have conversed with Jack Durban about it.

Regards
Vortex1

Those common mode chokes are misleading. In TPU inside of that "choke" is filled with epoxy-look resin and heavy insulated and spaced apart cables emerges from that resin.
I have found on the google pictures search similiar looking toroidal HV impulse transformers. What is common: square core, primary outside the core, secondary inside the core, HV output cables coming from the toroid centre which is filled by resin.
Regarding patent- I will give You a direction:
1.Loaded transmission line
2.Current drive in Tokamaks.

Regards,
Pix

Turbo

A hint??

That sounds familiar...

Let me give you a hint:

PIX = BRUCE_TPU

John.K1

Quote from: Turbo on March 17, 2017, 05:13:55 PM