Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extremly simple 300-500 kHz short duty pulse generator circuit

Started by dieter, March 13, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well
I know many people use the phone to read and comment here ,and it can be a nuisance to size images [took me three attempts and still not right on my PC... :o

please have a good day , we are all rowing the same boat....and truly need to Vet all claims ,
so we can get where we're going faster..[not in circles]

that is no reflection on Dieter's share here , just a profoundly obvious,,,observation

respectfully
Chet K
PS
for much greater detail of below ...see first post in this thread.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

You had better be careful there Chet.

QuoteBut you just violated international copyright. (Berne Convention).

dieter

BTW. the two wires that go over the 555, they look as if they're touching. They're not! and may not. The left one is much higher.

Also, a simple 5 cent blinking LED is used: when it blinks, the signal is dc. when it is lit continously then there is a pulse with low space voltage (mark/space, or low/high).

Or, use a scope. If you have one. Which I haven't.

I think such a short duty high frequency pulse is especially interesting for collapsing fields or impedance pulling, such as in jack no skills capacitive open coil system, which I actually built it for.

nelsonrochaa