Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

NRamaswami said
QuoteYou seem to be amazingly well funded ...

Hah! You get a ROFL for that one! Actually exactly the opposite is true. Except for a couple of projects years ago, I have been amazingly NOT funded at all.

Which is why I cannot afford to buy more breadboards or special wire or a better video camera or even a few transistors here and there. My days of gainful employment or outside funding are apparently long gone. For example many of my coil projects use #27 magnet wire from a 20-pound spool that I bought from a surplus store in 2002 and which is just about empty by now. I have received a few very nice gifts of equipment over the years, like the Rigol scope that my friends crowd-funded for me several years ago, and a Fluke 87-III DMM that the late MarkE sent me, along with a few other tools, but my miniature machine shop is still "missing in action" out of my reach.

I think many people are probably hoping that I'll quit when the wire finally runs out. And maybe I will.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 05, 2017, 11:59:19 AM
Nelson, you said
This works both ways, as we have seen lately. When someone presents "information" or an "opinion" or a wild off-the-wall claim that is unsupported by experimental evidence and someone else comes in with a factual correction, checkable outside references and experiments of their own to demonstrate that the unsupported "information" or "opinion" is flat-out wrong.... you see all kinds of resistance to that, name-calling, ignoring, and even calls for "banning" made by persons who have never deigned to present a single experiment of their own. What part of that attitude represents healthy debate?

Where, for example, is the "healthy debate" about my demonstrations that coil current does not reverse when power is interrupted? Where are the retractions or refutations from those who _still_ claim that it does, in spite of all evidence, theoretical references and actual demonstrations that it does not reverse?

Hi TK ,

You or no one can judge everyone in same manner and put all i same "bag" , i either not make that about you and your work, even i don't like your caustic way of talk most of the times to persons  , but you are a different "species" :) because yours answers are supported by your efforts in practical mean , show practical tests, ind other hand , some of tests that you show could not be the perfect example because your designs obey to your own data , and if you don't know others details data, some of your practical tests could have very different results from other experimenters .  I'm not referring at any particular test , just to Beef up .

The problem is that topic is already die much time ago , and now only it become in a "aggression" arena of talk and a disputed off egos, nothing more .
I'm not defending anyone, unlike you did  , I think people are adults as much as necessary, to wield their arguments for themselves.

All the best to you .

Nelson Rocha 

TinselKoala

Quote from: synchro1 on April 05, 2017, 12:09:22 PM
@Tinselkoala,

The topic of this thread is: "The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency". The direction of current when power is interupted is off topic; However, since you forced this other issue, maybe you can tell us which direction current travels in the "Ruhmkopff Coil Secondary Winding", when power is interupted in the primary?

No, the issue was "forced" by people who claimed otherwise and refused to examine the evidence presented when making their demonstrably false claims. I did not bring up the issue but when I encounter... shall we say... BS, I will often jump in with actual facts and experiments or demonstrations of my own to correct the errors that other people make and assert.

And I'm still waiting for some evidence from you that scrapyard magnets are wound using the Tesla Bifilar winding.

The issue of what happens in a _secondary_ coil when the _primary_ is pulsed is completely answered by Faraday's law of induction. Of course it takes some education in the Calculus to understand it. Feel free to provide some demonstrations of your own to make your point. If you can, that is.

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 05, 2017, 12:21:56 PM
No, the issue was "forced" by people who claimed otherwise and refused to examine the evidence presented when making their demonstrably false claims. I did not bring up the issue but when I encounter... shall we say... BS, I will often jump in with actual facts and experiments or demonstrations of my own to correct the errors that other people make and assert.

And I'm still waiting for some evidence from you that scrapyard magnets are wound using the Tesla Bifilar winding.

The issue of what happens in a _secondary_ coil when the _primary_ is pulsed is completely answered by Faraday's law of induction. Of course it takes some education in the Calculus to understand it. Feel free to provide some demonstrations of your own to make your point. If you can, that is.

@Tinselkola,

The Ruhmkopff secondary generates A.C. current as everyone knows. The issue is the definition of "Negative Current". Your LED is a D.C. bulb therefore it flickers because it can only use one half of the current. We're dealing with semantics. I explained eighteen months ago to Woopyjump that the magnetic field collapse "Reversed the Current" and Citfa crawled all over me and got me "Eighty Sixed" for a year and a half. My question to you is; Is Positive current the reverse of negative current? So what if the current chooses the same pathway.

Conradelectro asked me how a coil could store a charge when the wire ends are not connected to anything. One might ask the same question of a capacitor after the power source's disconnected!

Shocking both the single wire coil and the bifilar results in different stored charges as Tesla explains. The bifilar resonance causes the coil to hold on to it's charge longer. Shocking the bifilar on a ferrite core actually causes the charge to increase spontaneously untill the ferrite core transmutes into a permanent magnet. Pulsing a bifilar over a pile of scrap magnetizes the scrap and the scrap attracts itself to the Iron plate under the coil.

TinselKoala

So, you evidently didn't watch my second coil current direction video. Or perhaps you simply didn't understand it, since it does not fit in with your mis-pre-conceptions. So I'll post the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66foYixu9Y

You were wrong before and you are still wrong now.

You are the champion at misrepresenting my work and the work of others, so it comes as no surprise that you misrepresent the work of Tesla, and even misrepresent the construction and use of scrapyard magnets.