Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

QuoteJust ignore us, if you are afraid of what we say. As I said, FE requires just as much infrastructure as conventional energy source.
I am personally involved in what you would call 'FE', although I give it a different name. My concern is not: will it be suppressed or will I be killed, but : can it be scaled up so that it is commercially viable. The FE cult harms the energy community by screaming SUPPRESSION, instead of demonstration that their contraptions WORK. Maybe YOU are the real trolls...

Why I should ignore these posts of yours? We are in OVERUNITY forum, if you didn't realize it?

QuoteOf course you'll say: but Free Energy threatens everything. Free Energy (if it existed) would be just another business, with costs involved. If it is not competitive, it will disappear. The FREE part in Free Energy only reFree Energyrs to the energy, not the infrastructure needed to make it viable in the market. The energy in oil, coal, natural gas and any other energy-medium is always FREE; it's the infrastructure needed (plus profit) that you are actually paying for. Show me ONE actual device (not a youtube video or patent application or pdf or claim) that uses these principles. "What do we get if we DEVELOP and ADD ADDITIONAL "ENERGY" exceeding the very real losses at every such conversion we currently accept as just the way it is?" that is a speculation, not a fact. There is NO evidence that this can/does occur.

"The only limits as to how much Kinetic Energy can be developed are our own thinking and the physical structural limits of matter we have available to place in motion." again, you make a statement without backing it with evidence or proof. LoT1 states: "the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but neither can it be created nor it can be destroyed." note that the word 'develop' is not used.

"Government suppression of Free Energy" What does not exist cannot be suppressed. Sorry Chet; that device fails, as do all similar devices. A force without displacement is not power.
Zeitmaschine: capacitors/condensers do NOT amplify power or energy. Neither do gears, pulleys, flywheels. NOTHING does. You can change energy but not generate it. I personally am not interested in the traditional 'OU' ideas involving gravity, buoancy, flywheels, magnets etc, as I see them as dead ends. Involving kids in critical thinking is great (adults too!). What makes you think the Tesla had a FREE ENERGY /OU project or even thought it was possible? Of course governments have secrets, but there is no evidence of the Free Energyasibility of FREE ENERGY /OU.

Why people supporting the Free Energy should be called the trolls here, whereas the people denying it in every post are claiming themselves a supporters of it? It goes over my head. This forum is infested with deniers, because its moderators don't do their work (being also deniers in disguise).

Zephir

QuoteAt this moment Tinsel is involved in an open source replication attempt of another idea presented here which may or may not pan out.

LOL, which one? He did say openly, he doesn't believe in Free Energy in the same way, like you.

Quoteand he is also helping members here with Their replications of various claims

How he can help them if he doesn't believe in it? He only misleads them.
The suppression of Free Energy starts just here - at your very level.
Don't you think, it's time for both of you to fu*k off finally from there?

Theoretical Research

Quote from: memoryman on April 03, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
governments do not suppress energy production from alternative sources (they often subsidize them) such as nuclear, wind, solar, wave and many more.
I think that's a highly unlikely statement regarding what most at this website are striving for. A portable wireless device that can produce thousands of watts endlessly would in the very least end big oil. I couldn't imagine any notable economist saying that in itself would not cause catastrophic chaos to the global economy.

Theoretical Research

My 2 cents. I don't know this Tinsel but if his goal is intently driven to debunk something then it's been my experience that such people will usually succeed regardless if they find truth. It's easy for one to become biased, cherry picking data, taking preferred paths.

ramset

Zephir
Lighting fires elsewhere and pointing/blame to other people is an old and tiring act
and then to get Vulgar too .......  Tactics not used by a man with a strong argument.

here we search and look and will never stop looking ,if you have something positive to contribute ?
please do.
otherwise you are getting lost in the noise...

@Theoretical research
there has NEVER [Not Once] been just one experimenter here to investigate a claim and dismiss it for the group,
we have tons of replicators who join in [for a valid well presented OU claim or any anomaly claim.

we are after all very hungry here for a true claim, and contrary to what Zephir has stated ... all who BUILD and experiment here
believe in the potential for success, ....especially the Koala.

Zephir is a word twister and obviously gets squirmy and Vulgar when asked to back up his claims ....
he is not the first to act this way ,we see this all too often ...

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma