Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Quote from: Zephir on April 03, 2017, 10:44:47 PM
T
"Tesla never harvested free energy or overunity" - this is another lie of propagandist deniers
The suppression of Free Energy starts just here - with propaganda and lies of people like you here.
You're asked to leave this forum now.

You may have noticed I have over 1440 posts over a number of years, I have no intention of going anywhere lol.

Please reference where Tesla harvested free energy, overunity or zero point energy. He did however transmit electricity or energy very well and his technology is being revived to today for charging cell phones and inductive charging of electric vehicles. I have read many historical texts on Tesla and he truly was a genius and great inventor, however he would be the first to rebuke anything that could not be supported by data, peer review and scientific methodology. It is a disgrace people misuse his name as they do.

If you can clearly demonstrate where I have lied I happy to be corrected. I have been involved for many years searching for the truth with free energy claims having tested or examined many claims in person worldwide. I will celebrate the day when I can find one that lives up to its claims.

It is unfortunate that many fraudsters take advantage of popularity remarks like suppression, propaganda etc. You need to ask yourself the question why have people like Elon musk not only been allowed to developed mass produced electric vehicles, but also install solar panels to recharge them. Nothing in it for big oil. So why are people like Musk allowed to do this? Big oil are one of the biggest investors in solar and wind The Middle eastern countries are investing heavily is Solar.

Some of the biggest corporations in the world are switching to solar and wind energy in growing numbers leading the way.

So here is my question.  a free energy device will be require to harvest and convert a source of energy. What is the difference between this and a solar panel, wind mill or Rf energy harvester??? You still need an energy source (which is free) and a machine or technology to convert it into a usable form of work?

Millions of people worldwide are of the grid using solar and wind or grid connected still greatly reducing their energy bills. In some cases being paid. This is called energy independence and has nothing to do with big oil. In fact they can purchase an electric car and run it of solar energy.
More importantly it is often subsidized by governments, not suppressed.

Perhaps you need to find a forum dealing with conspiracy. You may be happier there.

Without prejudice and kindest regards
Mark

Sputins

Is that you Mark, you know Ken K and used to go along to ASTRO SA years ago?

I agree with your last post except on Tesla. The technology that you say is being revived to today for charging cell phones and inductive charging EV's and your toothbrush, isn't really what Tesla did or had in mind for the mode of operation with his apparatus. It is basically 180 degrees the other way, it's the reflected displacement current (neutral terminal) which Tesla used to transmit power via the Earth. Using this mode of operation & resonant "pings" with the Earth itself, this seemed to couple his system with the electrical circuit of the Earth itself. – So that additional energy was then extracted via his apparatus. – But that additional energy didn't come from no-where, it came from the Earth itself. So that was the source of the so called free energy.

It's finding free sources to tap into via our technology. Maybe there are unknown, untapped sources yet to discover?

Sure, it isn't necessarily government suppression, (unless it has military uses) but big business, & corporations. "They" lead research because they have the funding and resources to do so, but it is often not brought to market. It wouldn't be so, or to bring quick change to the world except for the likes of Elon, pushing the cart forwards faster than others would like. – So now "they" have to copy and move faster to keep up, or become left behind. - Technology that would drastically & quickly change things is held back by corporations (and regulated via governments) - It's a very, very slow drip feed that's allowed and that is all.

Sputins.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: markdansie on April 03, 2017, 11:07:04 PM
You need to ask yourself the question why have people like Elon musk not only been allowed to developed mass produced electric vehicles, but also install solar panels to recharge them. Nothing in it for big oil. So why are people like Musk allowed to do this? Big oil are one of the biggest investors in solar and wind The Middle eastern countries are investing heavily is Solar.

Good question! I'm very interested to see if Elon Musk's solar home roof plan takes off. It's it true that so far solar power hasn't taken down big oil? Honestly I've lost count over the years how many people have voiced their disappointment on solar power. A decade ago I thought for sure solar panels were going to explode in popularity. I live in sunny california, but yet I don't know of a single house around here that has solar panels. Sad.

Hopefully Elon Musk can do it. Time will tell. If he succeeds, then that answers one of my questions if people have been killed to stop what most people at this site are trying to achieve. If big oil is not trying to suppress free energy, then I have a 2nd question. Is the government trying to suppress the actual physics behind such technology. The hell with free energy. Maybe big brother don't care about big oil. Maybe big brother knows about the physics that's beyond quantum physics. All I know is that I would be afraid to death to try to publish such technology. I used to be concerned that this tech could be used to develop weapons of mass destruction for terrorists. Lately I've decided, what the hell. This endless game is getting old. Humanity is about to leave this nest that we call Earth. We'll survive. Let it all rip. There will always be wars. It seems the harder one tries to avoid problems the more trouble they find, no?

In short, let it flow. Best advice someone ever gave me.

markdansie

Quote from: Theoretical Research on April 03, 2017, 11:56:18 PM
Good question! I'm very interested to see if Elon Musk's solar home roof plan takes off. It's it true that so far solar power hasn't taken down big oil? Honestly I've lost count over the years how many people have voiced their disappointment on solar power. A decade ago I thought for sure solar panels were going to explode in popularity. I live in sunny california, but yet I don't know of a single house around here that has solar panels. Sad.

Hopefully Elon Musk can do it. Time will tell. If he succeeds, then that answers one of my questions if people have been killed to stop what most people at this site are trying to achieve. If big oil is not trying to suppress free energy, then I have a 2nd question. Is the government trying to suppress the actual physics behind such technology. The hell with free energy. Maybe big brother don't care about big oil. Maybe big brother knows about the physics that's beyond quantum physics. All I know is that I would be afraid to death to try to publish such technology. I used to be concerned that this tech could be used to develop weapons of mass destruction for terrorists. Lately I've decided, what the hell. This endless game is getting old. Humanity is about to leave this nest that we call Earth. We'll survive. Let it all rip. There will always be wars. It seems the harder one tries to avoid problems the more trouble they find, no?

In short, let it flow. Best advice someone ever gave me.

Some good advice you were given
The extent solar energy has been taken up is dependent on government policy and the will of the people. In many countries like South Australia over 20% of the houses have solar PV, wind power accounts for anotehr 30% of the power and huge solar farms are being constructed as well. In countries like Germany, China, solar is also being expanded at a exponential rate. I am perhaps an optimist.
Kind regards
Mark

markdansie

Quote from: Sputins on April 03, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
Is that you Mark, you know Ken K and used to go along to ASTRO SA years ago?

I agree with your last post except on Tesla. The technology that you say is being revived to today for charging cell phones and inductive charging EV's and your toothbrush, isn't really what Tesla did or had in mind for the mode of operation with his apparatus. It is basically 180 degrees the other way, it's the reflected displacement current (neutral terminal) which Tesla used to transmit power via the Earth. Using this mode of operation & resonant "pings" with the Earth itself, this seemed to couple his system with the electrical circuit of the Earth itself. – So that additional energy was then extracted via his apparatus. – But that additional energy didn't come from no-where, it came from the Earth itself. So that was the source of the so called free energy.

It's finding free sources to tap into via our technology. Maybe there are unknown, untapped sources yet to discover?

Sure, it isn't necessarily government suppression, (unless it has military uses) but big business, & corporations. "They" lead research because they have the funding and resources to do so, but it is often not brought to market. It wouldn't be so, or to bring quick change to the world except for the likes of Elon, pushing the cart forwards faster than others would like. – So now "they" have to copy and move faster to keep up, or become left behind. - Technology that would drastically & quickly change things is held back by corporations (and regulated via governments) - It's a very, very slow drip feed that's allowed and that is all.

Sputins.

I know Ken K but I think it was another Mark that went to the Astro meetings

I agree there may be unknown sources to be tapped into.

I am happy to be corrected on Tesla. I was not aware of my studies where he claimed to be getting and energy gain. Please direct me to those studies or patents of his.

I think South Australia is a good example of the uptake of renewable energy. They have problems but it is a remarkable achievement so far., Cheap energy storage will promote expedential grown in free energy technologies.

Kind Regards
Mark