Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home Nucler Reactor class 180

Started by NKE, March 25, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Quote from: NKE on March 25, 2017, 09:06:06 AM
I am presenting the parameters of a new series of houme reactors based on IE3 engines.

1. Engine power (kW)                  5.5             7.5
2. Heat production (kWh)             7.5           10.5
3. Workhead efficiency (%)         182*          187*
4. Power consumption (kWh)         6.5           9.1
5. Total process efficiency (%) 115            115 (2:4)
6. Heated surface (sqm)              200           320
7. Equivalent to a coal furnace (kW) 25         35

For heating the surface of 100 sqm the 5.5 kW engine needs 4 hours of operation, 7.5 kW motor only 3.
In Poland according to the current prices of electricity and coal this device produces heat 3 x cheaper than carbon or gas.

For Germans mehr info: http://nspap.livejournal.com/122015.html

Ten same bullshit from infamous Dr.No.
A few years ago he was banned from this website due to propagation of nazi propaganda.
This is the same picture " nuclear reactor" he was presenting years ago.

ramset

Pix
He did seem familiar ??
It has always been my experience when a man is sincere he will make a path to assist in an investigation of his claim.

here it seems no such path is offered ?
much better data would be a start ....

respectfully
Chet K
PS
@Pix
Your TPU Patent is explored here

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=302.375 [start at reply 386]

as always, if it bears fruit it will be presented at the thread here and elsewhere

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pix

Quote from: ramset on April 05, 2017, 08:08:01 AM
Pix
He did seem familiar ??
It has always been my experience when a man is sincere he will make a path to assist in an investigation of his claim.

here it seems no such path is offered ?
much better data would be a start ....

respectfully
Chet K
PS
@Pix
Your TPU Patent is explored here

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=302.375 [start at reply 386]

as always, if it bears fruit it will be presented at the thread here and elsewhere

Hi Ramset,
I know about the other page. Myself I am going to perform a test, everything is ready except copper wire 0.75mm I am still waiting to be delivered.
Patent itself looks promising, too many common things with TPU.

Regarding this bullshit "Home nuclear reactor" that looks for me like typical household electric water heater with pump running in closed loop.
Try to run pump driven by 5kW electric motor closed loop- of course it will heat up , all this electrical energy spent on fluid circulation must manifest itself in the heat losses.
It is wery inefficient method of heating up the fluid.
Regarding this guy- I remember him, he is changing his nicknames, a few years ago he named himself "Dr No". He was telling sick nazi propaganda.
He has been removed by Stefan from OU .
Here is a page he is referring to:
http://nspap.livejournal.com/122015.html
And now he is here again.

ramset

Pix
so this is more A Political Guy who wants to spread his news?

Not a true FE  researcher ?

regarding the build at the other forum, most members do not like having to build elsewhere
its just over here the moderation is a problem [no offence to Stefan he is a hero for keeping this going as a one man band.

and over at OUR Peter is also keeping a fulltime job going and trying to run a forum [which is completely dedicated to open source] ,he does not even allow advertising on his site but also had to close membership because of BOT attacks.

ultimately it is hoped that moderation can be instilled here by volunteers who have good history ...[slow process]

respectfully [and with gratitude]
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Not a true FE researcher?

Quote from: NKE on April 04, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
Sorry but I do not do any tests anymore because it makes no sense.  :-\

Not a true FE researcher. QED.