Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home Nucler Reactor class 180

Started by NKE, March 25, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NKE

I am presenting the parameters of a new series of houme reactors based on IE3 engines.

1. Engine power (kW)                  5.5             7.5
2. Heat production (kWh)             7.5           10.5
3. Workhead efficiency (%)         182*          187*
4. Power consumption (kWh)         6.5           9.1
5. Total process efficiency (%) 115            115 (2:4)
6. Heated surface (sqm)              200           320
7. Equivalent to a coal furnace (kW) 25         35

For heating the surface of 100 sqm the 5.5 kW engine needs 4 hours of operation, 7.5 kW motor only 3.
In Poland according to the current prices of electricity and coal this device produces heat 3 x cheaper than carbon or gas.

For Germans mehr info: http://nspap.livejournal.com/122015.html

ramset

Sir
Is this a  cavitation device ?

more info would be great !! ,thanks for sharing this .

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

citfta

Hi Chet,

I don't believe this is a cavitation device.  Cavitation causes damage to the impeller.  Also cavitation creates a tremendous load on the driving source.  This appears to be a centrifugal pump.  The interesting thing about a centrifugal pump is that as you restrict the discharge side of the pump the power requirement from the driving source goes DOWN.  However the turbulence inside the pump causes the liquid to heat up.  I have seen water from a fire truck come out steaming because someone forgot to leave at least one discharge line open to allow a flow of water through the pump.  I am not so certain that heating water this way is the most efficient way to do it but I know it does work.

The title for this thread seems to be somewhat misleading as I see no connection to anything nuclear about this device.

Carroll

ramset

NKE
do they speak of the actual process which produces excess energy ?
is it a friction [oil bath ] heater ?
or ?

I have to agree.....  a person would be silly to run all of that on electricity, unless it saved money ?
after all .....the worlds most efficient electric heater is a resistor...

we did caloric testing a few years Back on a friction disc oil bath heater and found a resistive heating element out performed it!
I believe the member here was user OilPiggy [it was his system]

also there was [maybe still is] a system down in Albany Georgia {USA} which utilized cavitation or friction.
can't remember the company name ...?
will look into that ..

thanks
Chet K
PS
note I see Carroll posted while I was plunking
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma