Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic, And, Gravity, Motor, Update, And Notes

Started by guest1289, March 29, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

This is an electromagnetic analogy of magnetic ramp - just instead of magnetic sphere the electromagnetic coil is supposed to climb along gradient of magnetic field. It works, it just doesn't generate any overunity (if we ignore somewhat esoteric SMOT device, which wasn't proven yet)

dieter

I like your example with the ball rolling down the hill. Basicly every football is an overunity device.

But gravity isn't directly substitutable by magnetism. As there is no repelling in gravity.

guest1289

Zephir
QuoteThe problem is, the magnetic flux cannot be interrupted or switched - only conducted or scattered into a larger volume. But at the end all magnetic lines of force must get close somehow and the force between magnets will get restored in this way. Even the magnetic pipes ("flux path conductors" in your diagrams) will be quite complicated and they consist of alternating layers of ferromagnet and superconductor (which prohibits the spreading of magnetic lines of force into outside).

Yes, those are the types of details I have not worked out

I'm mostly posting  overly-general-concepts   for a  Solid-State version of my  "Magnet-Motor-3.5",  rather than how specific components like the  'switch' would function

The  'flux-path-conductors' I drew on the diagram are part of a  'component'  in the design that tries to  'maximize'  the strength of each pulse,  I don't know if it would work as designed,  anyone could replace them with a simpler design

The  component  I drew containing the  'coil-with-core' and the 'flux-path-conductor'  are either a copy of  dieter 's  'pulsed-motor design'( the version of his motor I commented on ), or where I got the idea,  I just added a  'switch'( a 'switch' that I'm not sure how it would function )
       Note :  Dieter 's  'pulsed-motor design'  already had the switch,  but in that motor it was the rotor

Note : "Magnetic pipes" / "flux path conductors",     I wonder if  a  'long-cylinder-donut-magnet'  can  conduct  the  magnetic-field  of another  magnet through it's hollow,  keeping in mind that  'magnetic-sphere'( monopole generator )  device built at the university in barcelona

I only drew "Magnetic pipes" / "flux path conductors" because of dieter 's  'pulsed-motor design'( the version of his motor I commented on ),   I just assume that if anyone  were ever to build anything relating to my designs that they would replace any  unworkable components/concepts,   with   workable components/concepts
  _____

dieter
QuoteI like your example with the ball rolling down the hill. Basicly every football is an overunity device.

But gravity isn't directly substitutable by magnetism. As there is no repelling in gravity.

In my diagram,  in a previous post above in this thread,  I posted the diagram :
         'GRAVITY, OR SPRING, POWERED MOTOR.JPG'

I then realized that in that diagram,  it would actually be the  'gravity/mass-powered-version'  that would be much more likely to function,  rather than the  'spring-powered-version',   because when the  spring  expands its force gets weaker,  unlike gravity which would never vary in strength in that device

You could say gravity has N and S poles ,  when an object is going against gravity, or when it's falling

if you read the beginning of this post,  you'll see that I mention that I either copied or adapted( I added a 'switch')  the  version of your  pulsed-motor  that I had commented on,  I doubt that either you or I care,  since all these designs go nowhere
         Note :  Your  pulsed-motor  already had the switch,  but in your motor it was the rotor
  _____

I have just remembered the main reason why I think that a  'solid-state-version' of my  'magnet-motor-3.5'  could have some small chance of functioning

In the 2 diagrams below,  at the bottom of each diagram there is a time measurement ruler,  if you look above the ruler you will see multiple rows of coils

-  Each row of coils is slightly offset from the other rows,  which means that different  rows?/coils?  would pulse at different points in time from the other  rows?/coils?

-  That is the primary justification for having so many coils and / or seperate rows-of-coils,  it is just like the  'numerous'  stators  and  'multiple'  rotor  'components in my   'magnet-motor-3.5'

The  offset / un-synchronized pulsing between the different  rows?/coils?,   would mean that   'at any one point in time',    when a coil(coils ) is pulsed,   it provides the energy to activate a  pulse for another  coil(coils ) that is presently not being pulsed,   that is the exact method by which the  sticky-points in this  'solid-state-version' of my  'magnet-motor-3.5' are overcome

Of the 2  diagrams / versions below,  maybe only the diagram/version containing the triangle shapes would provide the necessary  electromagnetic-propulsion that would keep this device going/self-running

guest1289

dieter had said on another thread that if you put a  '1-tesla'-neodymium-magnet  onto a piece of iron( of identical size ?/ shape ? ) ,  that you will then have 2-tesla ?

( it may have been the thread about 'simple experiments' to prove overunity via magnets  )

Is that accurate / correct / precise  ?

If it is correct,  then look at the 2 diagrams below,  is there any possibility for energy amplification if you maybe change the  core  shapes to squares instead of rectangles,  or whatever other modifications could be made

guest1289

This post is just to post some things,  rather than needing any information

The Bifilar Pancake Coil
   - Maybe if it was made as a long cylinder,  instead of as a pancake, it could maybe generate more energy,  and block the ends of with pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite or  bismuth,  or with magnets,  to ensure as much as possible is reflected back into coil

- And if it was made as a donut with some sort of diode component/effect,  then the energy would be continuously re-cycled
_______

Gravity-Shielding
   Gravity-Shielding ideas usually involve things like spinning superconductors, and/or electrical-flow
    But what about those forces between protons and neutrons that keep them together
    At close distance, those forces between protons and neutrons are enough to keep them together,  but maybe if you add up that total force in a mass, then that may explain the effect of gravity at long distances,  I wonder if it was theoretically possible to remove all the electrons( and? electromotive-force? ) from a material,  maybe it could be a gravity-shield.
_______

The Loss Of Energy When Capacitors Discharge
    When capacitors discharge, apparently they lose 50% of their energy into the environment,  I assume as electromotive-force and  heat
     What about encasing capacitors in  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite or  bismuth, or inside magnets,  to reflect the lost energy back into the device.
     Although maybe it would cause them to melt.
_______

A Completely Shielded Electrical Circuit
    Using  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite or  bismuth, or  magnets,  to completly encase an electrical-circuit,  to reflect as much as possible lost energy back into the circuit